Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer/Fall 2012 Pin Cushion Swap-Sign Up Closes Sept. 15th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-fall-2012-pin-cushion-swap-sign-up-closes-sept-15th-t194774.html)

Psychomomquilter 10-15-2012 04:38 AM

mary quilting where did you get the patterns for the coffee & doughnuts? would l;ove to get if possible, they are so cute!!

Psychomomquilter 10-15-2012 04:52 AM

are y'all putting your pin cushion pictures somewhere else? and as for your blogs, I am not able to see them,. I sure would love to see some of those pin cushions you received, as for the person that received mine (with no name :) )

I'D like to see the picture if possible

Psychomomquilter 10-15-2012 04:55 AM

Mariposi, would be glad to help .... pin cushion angel here

mary quilting 10-15-2012 09:46 AM

I got the coffee mug download from Jo-Ann.com . The coffee mug I made it a little smaller . The doughnut from The world of Pipinopolis ...Go to felt food and scroll down for doughnut tutorial. I did tweak the icing a bit (made it more drippy)

lynnie 10-15-2012 12:09 PM

Just made my Christmas pincushion, its awesome...only problem, i cant post a photo.
i have a tabletAndroid, and the photo plug end wont plug in.
Soooooooo...... whoever gets mine, please post a photo.
Wish i could to show you all. I want to keep it for myself, i guess i have to make another one.oh well.

Rumor has it, as soon as everyone gets theirs, sign up starts for christmas.
Soooooo,, everyone, get working, and do your christmas ones Now, so we can move on to valentines day. Boy do i have a great idea for that.

Oz & Lily 10-17-2012 07:07 AM

D.....received your pin cushion.....THANKS you for being an ANGEL when someone didn't send me one. I must say your pin cushion was definitely worth the wait...it was awesome. I have tried and tried to post a pic but it keeps failing. You can be my swap partner anytime!!!!

Thanks again for your hard work....dropping a thank you in the mail ;o)
Oz & Lily

lynnie 10-17-2012 02:03 PM

My friend posted my christmas pincushion for me. Its under pictures...let me know what you think.
i think this will be my new style for awhile.
i made a quilty friend one for halloween, and couldnt resist making one for myself. Mine gas a scarecrow and black cat and fanct buttons.

Mariposa 10-17-2012 02:17 PM

Lynnie- cute pin cushion! Where did you get that little tree-?

lynnie 10-17-2012 06:08 PM

Got tree at the craft store or dollar store, cant remember. Im going in the hospital on monday, looking at four plus days, maybe nursing home for rehab. I NEED to get on that list for the next swap,sooooooo....... dont forget me.

cuppy 10-18-2012 01:23 AM

Received my pin cushion today from a pin cushion angel! Thank you Linda (eyes)

cuppy