Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Wall Hanging Swap March-June 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/wall-hanging-swap-march-june-2014-a-t242386.html)

ube quilting 05-15-2014 01:04 PM

Happy to know Anoka, and looking forward to see a picture soon!:D
peace

ube quilting 05-20-2014 02:10 PM

Hi R. Just want to let you know my quilt(s) are ready to swap.
peace

jaba 05-20-2014 03:27 PM

Got mine done and ready also.

Likethedog 05-20-2014 07:44 PM

Election night ... at the office, waiting for the next ballot count ... if I had a portable sewing machine, I could be making the most of my time!

Anoka Quilter 05-21-2014 09:07 AM

I am planning on finishing mine over the holiday weekend.

Should we post pictures of the completed wall-hangings or are they suppose to be a surprise to the person receiving them?

ube quilting 05-21-2014 01:29 PM

Yes yes Yes, please post pictures. You don't have to but it is fun. We can know what quilts are being swapped but not who is getting which quilt till the end and we all post a picture when we receive our surprise.

It is your choice to do or don't post pictures.

Just remember to post that your quilt is ready to send before the end date so that Rhonda knows to include you in the name exchange. If you neglect this she will not be able to send your name to someone.

I'm getting excited for the swap now! The end is getting close.
peace

Rhonda 05-21-2014 01:38 PM

sorry I have been having issues with my computer and couldn't post very well yesterday. Major lag and it was soooo annoying!

Please post any pictures you want to! We LOVE to see pictures!!
Since noone knows who is getting what wall hanging you won't be spoiling any surprises!! I don't even know who gets what yet!

I'll be starting a mailing list soon so when I do you need to make sure your name is on the list or you won't get an address to send to which also means you won't receive a wall hanging either.
This way I know everyone will get a wall hainging and I won't have any late entries.

Remember anyone can jump in and join us as long as you have a wall hanging ready to mail by June 30th!!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the pretties again!!

JNCT14 05-22-2014 02:23 AM

I made a cute rooster to hang on my livingroom wall. I am thinking about doing another since we still have a month. But I do like my mixed media hanging the best so far.

skaduzy 05-23-2014 06:57 PM

For some reason I thought the swap ended the end of May. Whoopee! I was going to quilt this weekend and now I won't have to hurry so much. At least I know I will have it done way before June 30. Will post a picture real soon.

Anoka Quilter 05-23-2014 09:32 PM

I also thought it was May 31st. However, I am still planning on finishing my wall-hanging this weekend. That way it will be ready for delivery to its new home in June.