Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 151 of 196 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 150 151 152 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1960

Thread: Quilting Board's First Scrap Club

sunrise.....I would be happy to swap with you. Since some of my strips aren't W
    OF
    let me know the minimum length you want.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for kind remarks on my small stuff--MaryMo I have random 4P and 9P's sewn ready to insert into various quilt settings and sizes. When I need to just mindlessly sew I make a bunch and set aside in a marked container and pull them out when I decide to make a small quilt. Or I use them as leaders and enders when sewing larger projects. So yes take you scraps and get sewing

PS I've been pressed for time with family visitors and family/farm commitments. One of these times I will get in on a swap.....
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

Blog Entries
    Very pretty quilt Judy!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marich52 View Post
    sunrise.....I would be happy to swap with you. Since some of my strips aren't W
    OF
    let me know the minimum length you want.
    Marich, Minimum length would be 10" up, width any where from 1 1/2" to 3". Let me know what you need. I have never swapped here.
    Rhonda, are we supposed to let you know what we are doing? You have my name and address. Is there anything else needed or can we just go ahead and have fun?
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Judy5cents...love that scrappy...I think I'll make one with the leaders/enders I've been accumulating again. Here's some more scrappies...I'm on a purse kick lately. All are scraps & from stash...The floral tabletopper I appliqued the butterflies on (I just had the 1 panel piece & thought it needed a little something). The purses I adapted from a snap bag pattern (added the strap & pocket inside & enlarged alittle). The last one is made from scraps I pulled out of my daughter's trashcan when I was there in N.C. last month...she had been working on one of Judy's mysteries & it was leftover scraps from that. Her trash was my treasure. I have enough to make another scrappy purse, but will make a different one from these. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Last edited by VickiM; 06-19-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Many pretty scrappies.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Forgot to add that I just happened to have the tourq. she used in my stash, so that's what I used for the lining. Even the strap is pieced on this...

Blog Entries
    Pretty pretties!

VickiM - love your purses.

Did you still keep the metal snap tape in them or just have them as an open tote?
    Is that a two-layer set of pockets inside or was it more of your scraps? I'd never thought of a double layer pocket but I think it would be a good idea!

VickiM, what fun purses. I'd love to get your pattern.

Page 151 of 196 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 150 151 152 161 ... LastLast