Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 154 of 196 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 153 154 155 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1960

Thread: Quilting Board's First Scrap Club

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    This swap is a SCRAP SWAP I can do an orphan block but I need at least 4 people interested. I also would do a string swap with the same 4 people need to be interested.

I'm glad you all enjoy the club!!
    Rhonda,
    i haven't participated in any of your forums yet, but I would love to be included in your scrap swap. Tell me what I need to do. I have all kinds of scraps to share but I am really wanting selveges!
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Blog Entries
    Oh goodness cogito, you want selvages, then I am your person. For some reason I do not throw those away, in fact, my daughter uses them for her hair. Now they are the selvages, I just put them out in the garage because the stack was so large on my sewing desk. So, lets pm and I will send them off to you girl. we can work some details out. I am not picky when it comes to getting them out the door. In fact, you till Monday to swap with me, and I will have more for you. I am finishing up a couple of quilts on the longarm and there are selvages for sure. I put the binding on for my longarm customers and so I end up with those large selvages as well. Then, I can cut some off the fabric I am using in the Boom 10 swap, join in that fun girl. I also have lots of scraps still having the selvages on them. Yep, lots of that here.

I need to get out in the garage and do some more scrounging. I pulled out the star crazy patch quilt, and find that I have made the small triangles, 20 of them, in lights, three centers in red but need three more and no red in my scraps, they are coming from my swap partner now, then I need to do 60 dark diamonds and 20 small triangles in dark. With 40 more in light. this is one big quilt. I want to get this one done for the fair exhibits in August. Will be busy for sure. This is the last of my oldest projects. The rest are not over 8 years old, and only a couple more of those.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    sent PM to my swap partner.........Have not heard back from her..........Hope she is ok............
    A good friend is like a warm quilt wrapped
    around the heart

Karen

My Scrap Package Came!

Yippee, received my scrap exchange from Phyllis (sunrise 4150)! Not only were there wonderful strips all beautifully organized, but a cute pattern and quilt magazine as well. She was nice enough to include a mailer as I had to order mine from the PO (who knows how long that will take) so I can get her package off in no time. Well...no long message here, I have a magazine to read!
    Thanks again Phyllis!

Mailed your package priority sewred, it should have been sent out first thing this Thursday morning.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marich52 View Post
    Yippee, received my scrap exchange from Phyllis (sunrise 4150)! Not only were there wonderful strips all beautifully organized, but a cute pattern and quilt magazine as well. She was nice enough to include a mailer as I had to order mine from the PO (who knows how long that will take) so I can get her package off in no time. Well...no long message here, I have a magazine to read!
    Thanks again Phyllis!
    Great! I'm glad to see you and your partner exchanging but where's the picture???? Hmmmm?? LOL

Blog Entries
    I will be doing my scrap diving this weekend for my partner and getting it off to her on Monday probably. And, if all goes well, get those selvages in the mail the same time. I have a lot of cutting to do this weekend and finish a Steelers quilt for a customer, to bad I still have to piece the blocks and assemble. Busy fun weekend ahead.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Happily buried in a heap of fabric in Indiana!
    Foxflower I sent your swap pkg. today priority also. Should be there before too long!
    Sew, sew, it's the threads that keep love together :>} I love sunbonnet sue,old-fashioned things like 1950's or older housewife things, and like hankies,tea towels and aprons . Thanks to some lovely members on here I now have lots of aprons in my collection !!

I'll keep an eye out this week. Yours left KY sorting facility this am and should be arriving......
    Last edited by Foxflower; 06-29-2013 at 07:57 AM. Reason: typo
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to seeing what you all get!!

Page 154 of 196 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 153 154 155 164 ... LastLast