Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 155 of 196 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 154 155 156 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1960

Thread: Quilting Board's First Scrap Club

Happily buried in a heap of fabric in Indiana!
    Foxflower I received the swap package from you today. Thank you so much can't wait to go through and touch and look at all you sent!
    Sew, sew, it's the threads that keep love together :>} I love sunbonnet sue,old-fashioned things like 1950's or older housewife things, and like hankies,tea towels and aprons . Thanks to some lovely members on here I now have lots of aprons in my collection !!

Blog Entries
    I received my scrap bag from judy5cents in Canada. Thank you so much. I mailed yours off today. I am hoping gets to you asap, but we will see. If it goes my way, will be there by this Friday, but who knows on the USPS. I filled out the custom forms online this time so no running to the post office. I also sent flat rate mail which is supposed to be within two to three days. Hope Canada Day was a blessing for you. I know this weekend will be great because I am going to do some quilting for four days. Last weekend I got four tops done and the Steelers quilt nearly finished. Bobbin tension went zing and had to rip. Yucky.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Thanks Quilter Momma, I will be watching my mailbox. I think Friday is a bit optimistic. as we have just had a holiday but I will be happy whenever it arrives. I hope you can use some of what I sent to you. Sounds like you have been busy quilting!

Package received from Sewred. Thank you Sewred! I love the brights and the kids have gone through to snag a couple pieces for themselves.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    OOPS! I forgot to tell everyone that I received my pkg. from Marich52, Marilyn. She sent a fantastic combination of strips.
    I am going to attempt to send a photo later today. Thank you Marilyn, you are a great swapper!
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Here is a quilt that would look great even more scrappy. Of course, it's pretty as it is.....http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/2013/...=Yahoo%21+Mail
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    Judy5cents shows has left Spokane, I did not do tracking on cognitos though.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    So except for Judy waiting to receive hers I think everyone has gotten their swap pkg? If not let me know.

You are more than welcome sunrise4150, it was fun. I forgot to put the yellow in though, sorry. Thank goodness you sent me a mailer, mine still haven't come....you would still be waiting. I'm not able to post a picture right now, my internet is giving me problems with such slow upload time it won't work...supposed to be fixed by the 16th.

Blog Entries
    It's been a while since I've posted what I've been working on. I took down my blue scrappy fabrics bin and for 2 weeks did nothing but work on projects made from those scraps. They included making some makeup bags and a larger bag. I also cut out squares for future projects and then made 6" strip blocks. With my smaller pieces and strips I then made 110 4 1/2" crumb blocks and finally just got exhausted and bagged up the remaining scraps back in a bag. Sigh...but it was a good start. Still have reds, yellows, browns/blacks, greens, purples, pinks, and tons of whites! If I decide to just give a bunch away to free up my guilt, would any of you be interested in more scraps???
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Page 155 of 196 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 154 155 156 165 ... LastLast