Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 104 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 103 104 105 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1331

Thread: Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011

Blog Entries
    You would think my quilt would be here already, Annaquilts mailed it last night at 9:00pm. The postal service should have just walked it to me.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Cool

LOL Patience. All good things are worth waiting for. I am sorry to go past the deadline but I am glad you were open to it so I could do a nice job quilting. I just wasn't sane in June between DD's wedding and taking 8 kiddies camping. The quilting, in my humble opinion, looks really nice and adds to this quilt. Let me know what you think!
    Anna Quilts

Maggiesmom should have received her quilt today....

One day closer Quilter momma. Tick Tick Tick! I soooooo hope it is to your liking.
    Anna Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    You would think my quilt would be here already, Annaquilts mailed it last night at 9:00pm. The postal service should have just walked it to me.
    I'm going to have to agree with this point. I think they should be able to stick it in a tube and ship state to state in a minute. LOL
    "Wimpy Christian's won't survive spiritual warfare"- Carman

Ya'll scare me... swapping whole quilts and what not... you live dangerously.
    "Wimpy Christian's won't survive spiritual warfare"- Carman

Blog Entries
    See kensington understands my agony here. I am just excited to see it again now quilted. The photo she posted earlier showed the stars and looked so cool now to see it in person is going to be even more eventful. So glad I did this swap. If you insure those quilts and send priority mail, praise God, there has not been any issues. You have to live sometime and the reward is so worth the effort!!! I will have four beautiful quilts for four quilts sent.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

You lucky lady! And you deserve it with all the great work you put into FOUR quilts yourself!!
    jillnjo

Sometimes I wished there was a like button to these posts. I am so glad the quilt I made is going to Quiltermomma. She has been wonderful and I really enjoy "chatting" with her. After my initial rough start I feel right back on track between CCarter, who made a wonderful quilt from her own pattern for me, and quiltermomma, who will be recieving the quilt I made. All is well that ends well, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by jillnjo View Post
    You lucky lady! And you deserve it with all the great work you put into FOUR quilts yourself!!
    Anna Quilts

Hi Guys,

I have been checking back in this thread and I have seen some of the most amazing quilts!

I posted mine to my partner today (she asked me not to send on the set date as she is away). After seeing all the others I hope she won't be too disappointed. I am looking forward to the postie bringing mine now after seeing all the excitement and fun that everybody else has been having.

Just one more thing.... I just want to say a huge thank you to Jillaine for orgainising this exchange and to let her know how much fun it has been.

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Page 104 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 103 104 105 114 ... LastLast