Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 112 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 111 112 113 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1331

Thread: Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011

Blog Entries
    AND... if there is anyone else who completed a quilt and her partner disappeared, please let me know. I know there are a couple of you who are in communication with each other about the delays facing you, and that's fine. But if I missed someone... please, let me know. Clearly, as a mini community here, we'll be able to come up with a solution. Thanks again, everyone.
    jillaine
    Bust Your Stash! (ongoing and open)

Blog Entries
    And I have to post a 4th message, because, isn't my kitty Clio just SO sweet? I love seeing her on the Kaleidoscope king size quilt I'm making for my sibling-in-laws. ;-)

Here's a link to her FULL size self:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...95-357089.html
    :-)
    Last edited by jillaine; 08-21-2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: added link to full size photo
    jillaine

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    OH MY! I am so sorry to hear this. I will also send a few dollars, I do not have much but I will be more then happy to send what I can!
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Waiting to hear the decision from the conversation. I am willing to help out anyway I can.

best,
    d
    Quote Originally Posted by jillaine View Post
    Thanks everyone! I'm communicating with Lindy about details. I'll post more info shortly. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap

Blog Entries
    Lindy-2 is finishing up one of her quilts for our abandoned swapper. I'm going to test out her ability to receive funds thru PayPal and once we've done that I will put out a call for donations to support the effort. Actually I don't know if I'm allowed to do the last part here. I will pm those of you who offered to help. thanks everyone.
    jillaine

i was thinking that everyone who helps out with the funds or just whans to say hi for the quilt for the swapper with the missing partner might like to send her a short note to say hi and we care. if you whant to send your best wishes to me in a pm and i will compile them all and put it in with the quilt when i send it. so then its more personal from all of us. let me know if thats a good idea.

Blog Entries
    Great idea, Lindy!
    jillaine

Great idea, PMing you with my thoughts.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by lindy-2 View Post
    i was thinking that everyone who helps out with the funds or just whans to say hi for the quilt for the swapper with the missing partner might like to send her a short note to say hi and we care. if you whant to send your best wishes to me in a pm and i will compile them all and put it in with the quilt when i send it. so then its more personal from all of us. let me know if thats a good idea.
    Went back and checked on the messages and this is the one I responded to - to you with a note to send along with the quilt wherever it goes on it's next stop. I think we are all confused now!! Oh, well, if you can use it, you have my original message to include with the quilt.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

yup will use the message just had a rough day but today is a new day
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Went back and checked on the messages and this is the one I responded to - to you with a note to send along with the quilt wherever it goes on it's next stop. I think we are all confused now!! Oh, well, if you can use it, you have my original message to include with the quilt.

Page 112 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 111 112 113 122 ... LastLast