Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's Quilt BLock Swap for April! Sign up til April 1st

Blog Entries
    yes I would like to join the block of the month swap again. I had a lot of fun doing the march one.and I recieved a beautiful block from my partner.

Blog Entries
    moedersaar is signing in

Blog Entries
    I am in again Rhonda.
    please tell me where I wil have to look for my partner. last month I did not know but lucky my partner let me know that she and I where partners. I love this board.

Blog Entries
    Okay here is the sign up!

1. moedersaar
    2. AlaskaAlice
    3. queenof2802
    4. Grandma Di

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moedersaar View Post
    I am in again Rhonda.
    please tell me where I wil have to look for my partner. last month I did not know but lucky my partner let me know that she and I where partners. I love this board.
    I will post partners on this thread on April 7. so you can look for the list here.

Sign me up again. :-)
    HQ18 Avante

Blog Entries
    PARTNERS ASSIGNED!!

1. moedersaar - Rhonda

2. Rhonda - moedersaar

3. AlaskaAlice - queenof2802

4. queenof2802 - AlaskaAlice

5. Grandma Di - sgardner

6. sgardner - Grandma Di
    Last edited by Rhonda; 04-01-2013 at 08:52 PM.

AlaskaAlice, I see we are partners again!! What colors are you wanting this month? Any special requests?

I am still collecting mine to make a couch quilt. This month I would love to see bright (but not neon or "hot" colors).
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Wow! have I had a challenge finding this swap!!! I was sure I had signed up but have spent days trying to find it..Hope I find out how to do it better soon!(find it on the board)
    I have been working on wing blocks but have unsewen this block several times. so I will probably start over.. I am not sure what bright means..can you give me more info..the small blocks I have have been working on are turquoise and spring green. I would love to have a little more input of what would work for your project.
    I really have not decided what to make with mine yet. one of the blocks I got is going to finish probably 11 1/2 or 11 1/4 so I am not sure how to get them to fit together. I saw a reference by Ricky Tims about putting together swap blocks that turned out different sizes but I can not find it
    I have some friendship blocks that were made for my mother about 65-70 years ago and I get them out to look at them thinking about putting them together but they have the same problem. I guess I should post a question and get suggestions on the "board". Hope to hear from you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by queenof2802 View Post
    AlaskaAlice, I see we are partners again!! What colors are you wanting this month? Any special requests? PM me on color preferences and I will get it done.
    Just got dark here so I had to turn on a light love our long spring and summer days..We got lots of snow this week end and Monday and Tuesday so the snowplow just went by our house.

I am still collecting mine to make a couch quilt. This month I would love to see bright (but not neon or "hot" colors).

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaAlice View Post
    Wow! have I had a challenge finding this swap!!! I was sure I had signed up but have spent days trying to find it..Hope I find out how to do it better soon!(find it on the board)
    I have been working on wing blocks but have unsewen this block several times. so I will probably start over.. I am not sure what bright means..can you give me more info..the small blocks I have have been working on are turquoise and spring green. I would love to have a little more input of what would work for your project.
    I really have not decided what to make with mine yet. one of the blocks I got is going to finish probably 11 1/2 or 11 1/4 so I am not sure how to get them to fit together. I saw a reference by Ricky Tims about putting together swap blocks that turned out different sizes but I can not find it
    I have some friendship blocks that were made for my mother about 65-70 years ago and I get them out to look at them thinking about putting them together but they have the same problem. I guess I should post a question and get suggestions on the "board". Hope to hear from you soon!
    Turquoise and spring green is perfect!! Will certainly blend with what I have already collected.

I bet your mother's friendship blocks are beautiful. I love finding those treasures. A few days ago I found a block that my grandmother had done. In the center she had signed her name and embroidered it. Think I will make a pillow from it.
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast