Old 04-10-2013, 10:17 PM
AlaskaAlice

Wow! have I had a challenge finding this swap!!! I was sure I had signed up but have spent days trying to find it..Hope I find out how to do it better soon!(find it on the board)
I have been working on wing blocks but have unsewen this block several times. so I will probably start over.. I am not sure what bright means..can you give me more info..the small blocks I have have been working on are turquoise and spring green. I would love to have a little more input of what would work for your project.
I really have not decided what to make with mine yet. one of the blocks I got is going to finish probably 11 1/2 or 11 1/4 so I am not sure how to get them to fit together. I saw a reference by Ricky Tims about putting together swap blocks that turned out different sizes but I can not find it
I have some friendship blocks that were made for my mother about 65-70 years ago and I get them out to look at them thinking about putting them together but they have the same problem. I guess I should post a question and get suggestions on the "board". Hope to hear from you soon!

Originally Posted by queenof2802 View Post
AlaskaAlice, I see we are partners again!! What colors are you wanting this month? Any special requests? PM me on color preferences and I will get it done.
Just got dark here so I had to turn on a light love our long spring and summer days..We got lots of snow this week end and Monday and Tuesday so the snowplow just went by our house.

I am still collecting mine to make a couch quilt. This month I would love to see bright (but not neon or "hot" colors).