Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap

I have tore some ligaments in my leg. I had been on cipro for 2 weeks for kidney infection, and one side effect is torn ligaments, and with lupus etc. I cannot take this med anymore. I go next week for some physical therapy. I was a bit concerned, because in the past I have had a blood clot in my leg, but I am thinking this one will be ok with therapy, and rest. I will just have to work on some more of my quilt. That is always good therapy.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

First and foremost I am so sorry to hear of your leg trouble. boy it sounds like a tough one and hope you find some relief.

Ok second..
    drum roll please: I am DONE. tada! finished TADA! happy dance double time.. da da da daaa daaaa dadada da da!! I just got in this mission to finish things this morning and I finished this one and all but back sewing of binding on another. yahoo. now to go hit the last boom block um this boom finished Jan 1st mind you and the fabric just came a week ago.. a tad late boy I dont do late well.. well going to finish it because. I made a spring with easter egg fabric combined happy pastel pinks, yellows, purples cream its cute. I wish I could post it for you but the camera has broken. maybe the good dh can take a pic for me otherwise when you receive it please photograph and post it! this was fun once I got rolling. I am thinking its about 17 x 22 maybe 24 I forget now.. sigh such as it is to be me and I surely just measured it a couple hours ago. If you like soft colors and easter you might like this. PS no bunnies or chicks sorry went with pinwheels, tulips and butterflys and of course.. easter egg fabric too. so if you cant do easter for religious reasons would you tell Rhonda so you dont end up with something counter to your beliefs? gracias. Rhonda surely you understand this too and can accomidate anyone who might not want that at all. i am patient can send when you say your ready. OH yes the postal closes on Saturdays at 11 and I am in dialysis so in theory you can give me a Monday or later mail date and I wll get you all the confirmations you need. Unless you have someone sitting in their chair waiting waiting waiting then well.. I can go out before they close today. Gracias!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I'm still looking for inspiration... I had an idea, but used it in a smaller scale for the mug rug swap. I'm not sure if I should do the same 'theme' again... I suppose I could, because I won't have the same partner.

Hmmm.... Opinions?
    ~Megan
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoupEsprit
    Imagination Sparks, Creativity Ignites...

Blog Entries
    I change my mind on wall/hanging...I just finish this one up and this will be the one I will be sending. The other one just didn't come out right...And this one I ran out of fabric and had to improvise with what I had I hope it don't look to bad...so here are some pictures...

Donna

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  99.8 KB
    Name:  002.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  112.9 KB
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    man i wish i am your patner, my neice woudl love love this, she jsut loves carasol horses and u did a wonderful job, it looks amazing, nad love the colors and the scalloped edges, are just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    I change my mind on wall/hanging...I just finish this one up and this will be the one I will be sending. The other one just didn't come out right...And this one I ran out of fabric and had to improvise with what I had I hope it don't look to bad...so here are some pictures...

Donna

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  99.8 KB
    Name:  002.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  112.9 KB
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    Lv2 that is really pretty! Love the carousel horses! whoever gets it will enjoy it I am sure.

Blog Entries
    I keep watching this and kind of have an idea, but have a couple of questions please. Do you put a hanging sleeve on the back of them ? and if they are suppose to have one, what would you do if it's 2 sided? Thanks for suggestions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    I keep watching this and kind of have an idea, but have a couple of questions please. Do you put a hanging sleeve on the back of them ? and if they are suppose to have one, what would you do if it's 2 sided? Thanks for suggestions.
    Adding a hanging sleeve is a good idea but it is up to you. If you want you could add some loops at the top for hanging if it is two sided.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Rhonda, that's what I was thinking but just wanted to make sure. Now for the time to sew what's in my head, we'll see.

Blog Entries
    Our Sign Up List

I am updating our list and if you aren't on it and should be let me know. I have had to make changes and I'm not sure it is accurate now. If I didn't get you on it please pm me.

If you haven't sent me your address please do so as soon as possible. thanks!

There is no end to the sign up. You can join right up until the mailing date. the only requirement is to have a wall hanging ready to mail by Feb 28th. No partners. I will send you your recipient's address on Feb 28th. You won't receive from the same person you send to.

I do want to say if you have any allergies or need any special conditions let me know
    If you can send overseas please let me know

1. ScrapQuilter
    2. Lv2sew2011
    3. Nelco
    4. Everose
    5. LoupEsprit
    6. nancia
    7. JuneBillie
    8. lovngrandma
    9. queenof2802
    10 nurse bonnie
    11 Elisabrat