View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Elisabrat

First and foremost I am so sorry to hear of your leg trouble. boy it sounds like a tough one and hope you find some relief.

Ok second..
drum roll please: I am DONE. tada! finished TADA! happy dance double time.. da da da daaa daaaa dadada da da!! I just got in this mission to finish things this morning and I finished this one and all but back sewing of binding on another. yahoo. now to go hit the last boom block um this boom finished Jan 1st mind you and the fabric just came a week ago.. a tad late boy I dont do late well.. well going to finish it because. I made a spring with easter egg fabric combined happy pastel pinks, yellows, purples cream its cute. I wish I could post it for you but the camera has broken. maybe the good dh can take a pic for me otherwise when you receive it please photograph and post it! this was fun once I got rolling. I am thinking its about 17 x 22 maybe 24 I forget now.. sigh such as it is to be me and I surely just measured it a couple hours ago. If you like soft colors and easter you might like this. PS no bunnies or chicks sorry went with pinwheels, tulips and butterflys and of course.. easter egg fabric too. so if you cant do easter for religious reasons would you tell Rhonda so you dont end up with something counter to your beliefs? gracias. Rhonda surely you understand this too and can accomidate anyone who might not want that at all. i am patient can send when you say your ready. OH yes the postal closes on Saturdays at 11 and I am in dialysis so in theory you can give me a Monday or later mail date and I wll get you all the confirmations you need. Unless you have someone sitting in their chair waiting waiting waiting then well.. I can go out before they close today. Gracias!