Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's Third Wall Hanging Swap -March to June

wow, that was quick but what a lovely wallhanging, front and back. Love the layout of the blocks.
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Got it!

I received my beautiful wall hanging from Marytoddliz! I was the lucky person that got the embroidered ladybug wall hanging. How great is that!

I love it, Marybeth, and am so glad it came to me. Just in case you all didn't see it I will post the picture again, and the label.

Can't wait to hang it! Thanks so much for making it 'especially for me', haha!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

mine will be heading west tomorrow when I get it to the PO after work.

Blog Entries
    i'm waiting and watching! just because i'm not playing doesn't mean i'm not interested! i love the big pictures you can really see the beauty created!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Skaduzy received my gorgeous wall hanging today from you and the wine material, also the bookmark is fabulous. Will make a lot of use of bookmark. And yes will make something with the wine materials you sent. Thank you, thank you and thank you again.

Blog Entries
    For those of us who don't have embroidery machines how do you make your labels? I have been just using a fabric marker and writing on a fabric square. Just wondered if there are other options I might like to try.

Blog Entries
    Please post a pic when you receive if you can. I am keeping track of the pics so I can post them all in an album. It is easier to keep them as they are received rather than my trying to go back and find them if they were posted in progress. Thanks everyone!!! If anyone needs help to post a pic just let me know!

I do have an embroidery machine . But for the label on the wall hanging I used Print artist and printed it out on fabric the color of the leafy batik print matched the the front of the quilt very well

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mary quilting View Post
    I do have an embroidery machine . But for the label on the wall hanging I used Print artist and printed it out on fabric the color of the leafy batik print matched the the front of the quilt very well
    Do you have to have a special ink to print the label so the ink wont' run? I went and looked at a free download for Print Artist. I could print my own designs but was thinking the ink would be a problem. I dont' want to go to the tr ouble and have the ink run or blur. I have printed onto fabric but just use my regular ink. It didnt' work that well.

Has anyone tried the new Sharpie pens? 8 colors, supposedly color fast. I think they are kind of like gel pens?

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 ... LastLast