Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Round Robin #10 ROCKIN Robins

What do the letters say? Like the material!

Difergie, the fabric has all the letters of the alphabet...it will be fun to see what zzmom does with it.
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogito View Post
    Difergie, the fabric has all the letters of the alphabet...it will be fun to see what zzmom does with it.
    Yes, that is right. My plan at this point is to see if I can incorporate a special word in the block with the letters. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully the plan in my head translates to the cutting of the fabric and block!
    It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
    Edmund Hillary

Uh oh, we've fallen by the wasyide! Sorry I am frantically trying to finish my second doll quilt this month. Sent the first one off to Australia and now gotta get this one off to NY before the weekend and it is fast approaching! I promise that I will be sharing my ideas here soon Anyone else have any creative ideas flowing? Don't forget to SHARE!
    How about it WandaLou?
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Well I think I have narrowed it down to a couple of ideas. I am hoping to put something together tomorrow. Wish me luck. Making that final decision is a tough one.
    Live every minute as if it will be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by scaroca View Post
    Well I think I have narrowed it down to a couple of ideas. I am hoping to put something together tomorrow. Wish me luck. Making that final decision is a tough one.
    Wishing you the Luck O' the Irish scaroca.! I agree it is very tough! That is why I have been running so far behind on my doll quilt that is due in less than a week. I just couldn't seem to come up with the right plan. i will be anxiously awaiting your final decision.

I did it. I picked a pattern and material. Even got it washed. Today I am actually going to try and find time to make it. I sure hope I can figure out how to post pictures.
    Live every minute as if it will be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by scaroca View Post
    I did it. I picked a pattern and material. Even got it washed. Today I am actually going to try and find time to make it. I sure hope I can figure out how to post pictures.
    Woo Hoo! Good job. Now.....share. If you need help posting, let me know.

This is my center. It is composed of pieces from a miniature swap I did on this board not too long ago. I put some of them together to make this center and have done nothing since then. So this is a good opportunity to get if finished.
    It will be 15 1/2" after I trim off some of the outer border....I am looking forward to this RR!
    Name:  miniature center.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  84.2 KB

Oh how fun Difergie! Thanks so much for sharing. You come to me first, so now I will get my creativity cap on... I know others are busily working on theirs....I have not because I am trying to finish up a doll quilt for the swap....I had two partners this month and the 2nd quilt has caused me a little angst for some reason. But I am almost done and then on to this RR!
    Keep it coming ROCKIN Robins! Just think, our initials are:RRRR!...ROCKIN Robin's Round Robin, lol!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast