Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7

I am looking forward to babyruth's row, too. I am a 'prim' girl so this will be a welcomed chagne.

best,
    d

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Loving working on babeyruth's row. Such awesome modern fabrics. This is a treat.
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap

Starting on Beth's safari row today. Looking forward to working on something that is so different from my 'norm'.
    Should be fun!

best,
    d
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.

Quiltermomma,
    Are you seeing your 'safari' quilt as just land animals and pieced blocks, or may we add elements indigenous to Africa; specifically speaking, parrots?

thanks,
    d
    Mug Rug #2 Swap

Blog Entries
    Add what ever the wonderful Africa/Safari lends to you. It is for my college daughter so have some fun. I only added what I had if anyone neededthem for inspiration. Love what Anna did with it so go for it girl. I love your work.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Quiltermomma,
    Wait until you see first-hand the detailing Anna did for the eyes, ears, mane, and body emphasis. Her skill is amazing!

I'm having fun with the row - all that fabric auditioning is turning my room into a disaster (and you know how I don't function well like that ;-).

best,
    d
    Mug Rug #2 Swap

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Whigrose View Post
    Quiltermomma

I'm having fun with the row - all that fabric auditioning is turning my room into a disaster (and you know how I don't function well like that ;-).
    Like a bumb hit right? I am just like that. It seems I need to dig up everything and spread it around before deciding on the first fabric I pulled out. Go figure! I try to clean once a week so I can see the floor. Usually before Thursday as that is when my friends come to quilt. Some times they show up and they ask me where I expect them to sit. Mind you my studio is rather large, 14-4 ft conference table to sew on.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Getting started on row for babe truth. Sneak peak on pieces.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a happy colors! I especially like the green and orange. Can't wait to see what you add to her row. It will be nice.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    I am experimenting with my book called "Modern Dresdan Plate" and seeing if I can pull it off. Not sure 6" blocks are my favorite but is always fun to try something new. Been working on finishing up obligations that I decided I needed to try something else during lunch today and cut up fabric. If my world goes right this weekend, will finish up a beautiful quilt on the longarm, not mine darn, then get my civil war blocks done, this row put together, and two other quilts that are in the works, just need assembled. Getting stuck on that assembly thing again. That is how I ended up so many UFOs in the past. YIKES! Full of good intentions at least.

I'll piece and assemble and you quilt beth. LOL
    Anna Quilts

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 35 ... LastLast