Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-7-a-t200778.html)

Qbee 09-17-2012 04:25 PM

Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7

OK Group #7.....here is your own thread for you to post ideas, progress, rules you decide on and of course PICTURES for us all to look at. If ya'll have any problems, please let your Group Leader know and she will contact me or you can contact me directly.

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! :D :D :D :D

Group 7
Leader - Quiltermomma
Annaquilts
Whigrose
Babeyruth
Peggiszo

Annaquilts 09-17-2012 05:16 PM

Woot Woot I found my group. I am in the middle of looking at house and other patterns suitable for me theme. I am so happy to be in your group!!!!Can't wait to hear about everyones theme and see the first row.

My theme Country Village Square
think- country colors, checks, stripes, small prints, calicoes, salt box homes, quilts on laundry lines, chickens, trees, pineapples, sheep, stars, hearts, patriotic, flag, baskets, vegetable gardens, sunflowers, traditional quilt blocks and crows.
This has some ideas.

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1T4...M4zYigKj3oHYAw

Whigrose 09-18-2012 07:16 AM

Eeeeeeee! I am so happy to be in this group.

Anna, I can't wait to see what you come up with for your row. I just know I am going to enjoy working on it.

Babeyruth & Peggiszo I look forward to 'meeting' and working with you both.

Beth, I'm squealing so I know you are too :-)

I have not chosen my theme for this swap but I am seriously considering Civil War print blocks.

best,
d

Annaquilts 09-18-2012 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Whigrose (Post 5523415)
Eeeeeeee! I am so happy to be in this group.

I am seriously considering Civil War print blocks.

Sounds really good to me. I am ready with fabrics if need be. Right now I am doing several side swaps with Civil War blocks and the CW swap on the board with Deb Watkins.

I am as excited working on your row robin as I am on mine.Can't wait to hear about the different themes and see the rows.

Whigrose 09-18-2012 02:27 PM

Woa, sleepy little group. Sure is quiet over here.

best,
d

peggiszo 09-19-2012 04:54 AM

Hi Girls, I found my group! Yeah! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

[QUOTE=Qbee;5522135]OK Group #7.....here is your own thread for you to post ideas, progress, rules you decide on and of course PICTURES for us all to look at. If ya'll have any problems, please let your Group Leader know and she will contact me or you can contact me directly.

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! :D :D :D :D

Group 7
Leader - Quiltermomma
Annaquilts
Whigrose
Babeyruth
Peggiszo

peggiszo 09-19-2012 05:00 AM

Hi Friends, I just returned from vacation and ready to get sewing. I am reading over all the rules and then off to the wuilt books for ideas. It will be lot's of fun to see what we all come up with.

Annaquilts 09-19-2012 07:00 AM

Do I read this correct? I have till Dec. 1 to make my innitial row?

Mailing Dates

You have two months to get each round done.

1st Row – mail by Dec. 1st

Row 2 – Feb. 1st

Row 3 – April 1st

Row 4 – June. 1st

Row 5 – Aug. 1st

Whigrose 09-19-2012 10:05 AM

Yeppers,Anna, you got it right.

best,
d

QuilterMomma 09-19-2012 02:18 PM

Sorry, life crisis and did not realize that Qbee would be so wonderfully efficient. I am here I am here I am here, yep recently watched Horton Hears A Who. I have this on instant email notification so will be able to respond quickly enough to questions via my Iphone.

Yes Whigrose, I am so thrilled we are in a swap together. This will be so much fun!!!!!!