Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7 >

Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7

Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7

Old 04-17-2013, 03:17 PM

Yes? Did someone mention my name? How about some pics of my row QM, if you please. I have no idea how this thing is morphing?

Every one enjoy this gorgeous spring day?

best,
d
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 PM

I will as soon as I can. I have another quilt on the design wall, then I have to interview for boarding of the dog, I went back to work, as you know, then with the surgery I can only go so fast. I like how it morphed so far.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:48 AM

I hope you feel better and can get back to sewing. I'm so glad the package arrived safe and sound. Take it easy! peggy
Old 04-19-2013, 07:59 AM

Getting better every day. I am going to get on the longarm this weekend inbetween photographing and posting photos for Whigrose so she can see how pretty her quilt is morphing. Also, I need to get my doll quilt done for April. I promise not to overdo. Otherwise the DH will tell me about it. Supposed to have sunshine this weekend so may have to go out and admire the flowers that are blooming. Life is good and loving this swap.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:11 AM

How did I miss this post????

Right, probably my head was buried in a fabric pile. These rows are looking awesome!

Best,
d
Originally Posted by babeyruth View Post
Hi Ladies,

First of all this is fun and makes you think outside your own box on what someone else may like or want. I won't feel bad if you feel the need to just use certain blocks or add to what I made. I want you to love your rows and make it your own when all is said and done!

The colors are much more beautiful than in the pic. I did not attach my rows so that you can decide where it will go best in the end.

Whigrose, my patterns was spools, which I thought would be great for achoring the sewing theme, but after posting I now see it could look like fishes! I did put a large flying geese at each end to complete the length, and pick up your pattern above, but I think it gave it a fish look! I do remeber that this row length was 50" vie 60" so ladies make sure you measure your blocks before starting since it may come out short or too long!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:50 AM

Here are some photos. I am finally getting to move a bit more. Not a lot of sewing yet, but give me another week and then will get some things done. Going to Montana this weekend, the drive will be hard on me, but going to live with it for the wedding. Found a beautiful dress that the girls picked out for me and DH said here is some money go get a new dress. Well, what you going to do?
Attached Thumbnails img_4064.jpg   img_4065.jpg   img_4066.jpg  
Old 04-22-2013, 07:52 AM

I have some ideas jotted down on what I want to do, will save the last sewing machine for Anna because she said she wanted to incorporate that one in her row. Going to try my hand at some minatures which I love to do and will use some of my stashed Buggy Barn fabric scraps. If I don't have enough, will get some next week since I will be going there for their scrap bag sale.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:14 AM
Power Poster

Thanks! I was lookig forward to using it and incorparating it to make a row. Boy the end of the row robin is in sight. I am both excited to see my rows come back home but I also feel a bit sad it is coming to an end. Al the rows are looking nice.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
I have some ideas jotted down on what I want to do, will save the last sewing machine for Anna because she said she wanted to incorporate that one in her row. Going to try my hand at some minatures which I love to do and will use some of my stashed Buggy Barn fabric scraps. If I don't have enough, will get some next week since I will be going there for their scrap bag sale.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:52 AM

Glad you are happy with me saving it for you.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:39 AM

Thank you so much QM; you're so good to take pics and post them for me. Look at all the color and shapes! Woohoo.

Anna, you're so right, this swap is quickly coming to an end. My other group is on the last row now because one of our partners had life get in the way. And since I already know what I am doing with Babeyruth's row, I'm as good as done (she say wiping her hands together).

Sew on ladies.

best,
d - Who just got her somewhat new-to-her 1948 Singer 128 up and running yesterday and is using it to construct her Mug Rug Swap #2 partner's piece.

[QUOTE=QuilterMomma;6018830]Here are some photos...