Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #8

Yay! We are all here! Glad to have you with us are inn...let us know about you and hope everything eases up!

yeah areinn. Glad to have you with us. I have been in the hospital twice in the last week. I just had surgery and just got home today. I am glad you are doing better.

Hey areinn glad to hear from you hope hubby is well and getting better you also ssnare and are you improving? and amyb how , the munchkin??
    Everyone keep well. We are still pulling for you.

We are alive here - it's been crazy. I was given one week to do a tshirt quilt for a charity auction and I've been busting my behind on that - and now it appears that I may have killed both of my sewing machines. It's always something. I'm trying to locate a machine to borrow since I have to have the tshirt one done by Saturday and then I'll figure out the rest. I hope.

Never fails does it so sorry

I got out of the hospital Sun. and went back to ER Wed. They thought I had a blood clot in my leg. Found out that it was an inflamed nerve. I am better today. I got my computer out of the shop tonight.
    I worked on my row yesterday and today, and made some sashings for it. I will take pictures tomorrow. How is everyone coming on their rows? I know Difergi is done. Areinn, what is your theme going to be? AmyB how is the scrappy idea coming along? And Ctipton, how is the cat attack doing?

Snare..sorry to hear all this stuff. Take care of yourself!

Well we are all present and accounted for. Are we all improving ,or husbands and kiddos? I did find another cat pattern in the funniest place. On the ten cent table at a quilt show I stumbled across when I went to Dear Dads house for his Birthday. So now I have enough to get a good start. I found some fabric also. I had a Halloween quilt to make and send also.It was cute for a newbie.All keep well and let us know how we all are doing. Thanks

Here is my row with sashings added. I will include sashings, a little journal, and a label for you all to sign. Please use a pigma pen to sign it. I sewed an 1/8th " seam on all the edges so it will not ravel. I found that the first row robin, things tend to ravel, because the fabric passes through many hands. Just a thought for others.

Difergi, I can send my row to you anytime you are ready. Just let me know when is a good time. Sherry
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Send it anytime. It probably will be a while before I work on it, but I can start thinking about it and looking for the right fabric!

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast