Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 123 of 391 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 122 123 124 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Okay ladies, here it is.............. YOUR Santa package will be in the sleigh on it's was to you tomorrow!!! This little 'elf' has been busy making lots of goodies for your sewing room, it all matches, and is made of fun & whimisical sewing material. I sure hope you like it all, there wasn't much on your list to go by so after having a chat with Santa, he suggested I just get creative and go with what I'd like. So, I used some of the same fun material I have in my sewing room to make YOUR special items. So we're gonna be 'sewing sisters! lol

Be on the look out for it. :::::::
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    ME! ME! ME! ME! I think my middle name should be Dark Chocolate!!!
    Yall can keep ALLLLLLLLL the chocolate, unless it's WHITE chocolate I don't eat it. YES I AM A FEMALE, just not one that enjoys chocolate. LOL
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Quote Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
    Yall can keep ALLLLLLLLL the chocolate, unless it's WHITE chocolate I don't eat it. YES I AM A FEMALE, just not one that enjoys chocolate. LOL
    I will be happy to eat your share! LOL
    You may not believe this, but my younger son is actually allergic to chocolate. His brother has a standing bet with him if he will eat a package of M&M's...
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries
    I just got finished shopping at Connecting Threads. I lucked out and found the blue material I needed for my Christmas table runner that has been on my to do list for several months. They also had the prettiest _______, and the most gorgeous ______, got a couple of _______ fat quarters, and I ended up getting a whole yard of ________ so I could share it with my giftee, half and half. I also got two _______, one for the giftee and one for me so I could get free shipping. Now I need two more items and I will be ready to wrap. I hope I can find a box big enough for these goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...more for all the rest of us....

Well I am another one that hasn't posted on here since I got my SSPal's name. However, I do believe that I gave alot of info on myself so my SSPal should have no problem. So since I did a good job on that ... maybe I could get something extra! What you think???

I also love the stocking hat ... I think it is mine as we need them up here in Canada ... it is very cold in the winter here ....

I have finished shopping for my pal and have everything thing wrapped. I have made a couple of things and if time allows think I will make a couple more things.
    Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    Terri
    are you actually in the SS name draw ?
    or just residing over SS.
    My name doesn't go into the "hat". I do stand in for others when they have to bow out of the swap, but no...I don't participate other than getting the stress that goes along with this. lol

Ok, everyone! I know there are some early mailers, so PLEASE make sure you put SECRET SANTA on the package!! make sure it's where the person can see it. You can also put stickers on it too. Pretty up the package!!

If you are unsure whether or not the package is from your Secret Santa, you can send me a PM and I can tell you from the postmark. Just give me where it was mailed from and I might be able to let you know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
    I just got finished shopping at Connecting Threads. I lucked out and found the blue material I needed for my Christmas table runner that has been on my to do list for several months. They also had the prettiest _______, and the most gorgeous ______, got a couple of _______ fat quarters, and I ended up getting a whole yard of ________ so I could share it with my giftee, half and half. I also got two _______, one for the giftee and one for me so I could get free shipping. Now I need two more items and I will be ready to wrap. I hope I can find a box big enough for these goodies.
    Ooo..you got me lots of stuff. lol
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Ok, nighty nite everyone! have to get up early for doc appt for a little one. She's due shots and it's not going to be a fun day!
    Happy Monday everyone!

Page 123 of 391 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 122 123 124 133 173 223 ... LastLast