Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 176 of 391 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 175 176 177 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by KGoodhand View Post
    WOOHOO!!!!!! I got my SS package today in the mail!!! I have put it up and away so I am staring at it all the time but I still know where it is! I am so excited! It is a heavy box! Thank you in advance SS!!!! I will behave and wait until the opening day! The ladies at the post office were trying to get me to open it when I picked it up!! The one lady even asked if she could take it and peek and rewrap it for me!!!! I nicely said sorry and hugged my present and left....quickly!!!!

Good for you!!! That would have been tampering with N.P. Mail.....
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

still working on my SS box ... gonna mail it on mail date... that's the soonest I have on the calendar....

Got the center portion of my homemade thing for my SS done. And uhm.. SS... I'm sorry.. it's the first thing I've ever quilted, and I used metallic thread and I haven't ever used that before and I used this decorative stitch and I didn't realize but now I know that the metallic works better if you stand it upright and so uhmm.. yea.. it's cute.. but it could be better but I am not ripping it out sorry. You'll have to live with my imperfections. It's still really cute And I should finish this soon. Just got a few more quick stitches to do and it'll be done and the stuff can go out. I'm hoping to get it out no later than the 10th
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Thank You SO Much My Secret Santa!!!!!!!!!! I have just recieved your package.......From NY!! I hope you and yours are ok from the storm Sandy!!!!!! I heard that it hit really hard in NY and NJ. I can hardly wait to open it. It is big and heavy!! I'm like a kid in a candy store!! OH I also mailed out my package to my SS pal.
    Abonda
    Take time to pray, It is the greatest power on earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Got the center portion of my homemade thing for my SS done. And uhm.. SS... I'm sorry.. it's the first thing I've ever quilted, and I used metallic thread and I haven't ever used that before and I used this decorative stitch and I didn't realize but now I know that the metallic works better if you stand it upright and so uhmm.. yea.. it's cute.. but it could be better but I am not ripping it out sorry. You'll have to live with my imperfections. It's still really cute And I should finish this soon. Just got a few more quick stitches to do and it'll be done and the stuff can go out. I'm hoping to get it out no later than the 10th

OH, Oh, Oh, I saw your SS piece on another thread here. I'd love it - hope you have my name. I don't mind all the loose threads or whatever - it sure was purtty!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

I mailed my package to the west of me. I think it is as much fun to plan and package and send as it will be to receive one. I may be underestimating my own response! We'll see.

Blog Entries
    I thought I had enough wrap left from last Christmas, but it turns out there is not nearly enough.

I will have to go shop for gift wrap.

When I was at the post office sending my ornament I asked about shipping options. My SS maybe getting more than on package. The lovely ladies at my post office said to bring in all the gifts and my boxes and they will take the time to weigh them out to make it work best postage wise. Good thing I have more than one bell to put in the parcels.

No Dreamer it is not going to you, you have enough already.
    Proud Parent of one Dwight Canada Student, my son graduated this year and is on his way to UVic.

http://dwightcanada.org/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothill View Post
    I thought I had enough wrap left from last Christmas, but it turns out there is not nearly enough.

I will have to go shop for gift wrap.

When I was at the post office sending my ornament I asked about shipping options. My SS maybe getting more than on package. The lovely ladies at my post office said to bring in all the gifts and my boxes and they will take the time to weigh them out to make it work best postage wise. Good thing I have more than one bell to put in the parcels.

No Dreamer it is not going to you, you have enough already.
    but I'm such a good girl
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    is it time yet .................................................. ..................................??
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Well all is running as normal now after Sandy, now to just get SS stuff done. Hope I can get it all finished and in the mail on time. This storm really through off my schedule. Ill just have to forgo the house work until all is done. Wont DH be so pleased.LOL

BTW, I hope my partner likes aprons, been working on one for a friends bday and decided that since im at it might as well make two.

Page 176 of 391 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 175 176 177 186 226 276 ... LastLast