Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 177 of 391 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 176 177 178 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mdall View Post
    Well all is running as normal now after Sandy, now to just get SS stuff done. Hope I can get it all finished and in the mail on time. This storm really through off my schedule. Ill just have to forgo the house work until all is done. Wont DH be so pleased.LOL

BTW, I hope my partner likes aprons, been working on one for a friends bday and decided that since im at it might as well make two.

I L*O*V*E aprons
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Got my package today! YAY, but unfortunately I did not know it was from my Secret Santa and thought it was an EBay order.... so I opened it. Nothing was wrapped however, I got some wonderful presents! Sorry I ruined the surprise. I was going to save it for Christmas so that I would have presents under my tree But it is all good, just means I need to move onto a new plan for xmas!
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Blog Entries
    All's good! I do that every year tag says to me from me. Trust.. it's worked for many many years

Blog Entries
    Dh brought in the mail today and guess what he had in his hands.....yep my ss package. He wouldn't even let me touch it. He put it up on top of the cabinet. I didn't even get to shake it or peak or anything. Oops, I didn't mean peak. Thanks SS santa, hugs, hugs, hugs whoever you are!!!!
    Happy Quilting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 View Post
    Dh brought in the mail today and guess what he had in his hands.....yep my ss package. He wouldn't even let me touch it. He put it up on top of the cabinet. I didn't even get to shake it or peak or anything. Oops, I didn't mean peak. Thanks SS santa, hugs, hugs, hugs whoever you are!!!!
    well what good is DH if he won't let you shake it !!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting View Post
    Got my package today! YAY, but unfortunately I did not know it was from my Secret Santa and thought it was an EBay order.... so I opened it. Nothing was wrapped however, I got some wonderful presents! Sorry I ruined the surprise. I was going to save it for Christmas so that I would have presents under my tree But it is all good, just means I need to move onto a new plan for xmas!
    Awww, that's too bad. So whatcha get? Huh? You can tell me, I won't tell Terri.

Quote Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting View Post
    Not alls lost... now YOU wrap all the pressies or better yet, have someone else wrap the pressies and put them back in the box... THEN on opening day, you don't know what is what... SURPRIZE!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    well what good is DH if he won't let you shake it !!!!
    He is not good and is going to get coal in his stocking, again. He will tease me with that box until reveal day. That is what he did last year.
    Happy Quilting.

Blog Entries
    I received my secret santa package today. But was my "Santee" very crafty, her delivery confirmation was put right over the city and state she's from! And what is up with that. No guessing for me. No jingley bells either. I guess she didn't even want to leave me breadcrumbs either. (sniff, sniff) But it is a very nice weighty sort of box. I guess my secret santa must think "I'm a good girl". Please, please, please, don't give me away. Boy, this being good thing is just as challenging as an adult. Now, I'm off to find a hiding place. I have to keep it safe from me. LOL (Now I just hope I don't forget where it is.) lol Thank you secrety santa. I will keep it safe till open up day.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 View Post
    He is not good and is going to get coal in his stocking, again. He will tease me with that box until reveal day. That is what he did last year.
    I'm going to send you a bunch of real coal for his stocking !!!!!

Page 177 of 391 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 176 177 178 187 227 277 ... LastLast