Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 180 of 391 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 179 180 181 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 View Post
    Dreamer said peeking was allowed because Sharon told her, that Sula told her, that Gran told her, that Judith told her, that Leota said that you told her that Tink said Terri told her it was ok to peek.
    well said !!
    Mwhahahahahahahahahha
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Well, well um...well maybe I will just tip toe off to the open bar. Maybe if I do my time in the naughty corner they'll forget, ahem that I was sayin things. (but, really I didn't say anythin!!!) But, maybe I should wait till later to visit the naughty corner. It is Sunday in this DRY county (after work to!). I seriously wouldn't want to be naughtier on the big man's day. See you guys later.

And RED, NO PEAKETING!!! Or, I will be seeing you in the naughty corner later. LOL

(Last year, I had my son hide it from me. But, he's not with me this year. He's in FL with his dad. This year, my momma will keep me honest.) I know, I wish that minimum, everybody should at least post once during the fun of SS and when they receive their SS package. They're missing ALL the fun!!! Everybody, if your reading this, please come play and have fun.
    Last edited by Judith1005; 11-04-2012 at 09:00 AM.
    http://fl-quiltchic.blogspot.com/
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12

Quote Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
    Well, well um...well maybe I will just tip toe off to the open bar. Maybe if I do my time in the naughty corner they'll forget, ahem that I was sayin things. (but, really I didn't say anythin!!!) But, maybe I should wait till later to visit the naughty corner. It is Sunday in this DRY county (after work to!). I seriously wouldn't want to be naughtier on the big man's day. See you guys later.

And RED, NO PEAKETING!!! Or, I will be seeing you in the naughty corner later. LOL
    Not a dry county here!! Just have to wait until after 12 noon!! Still a little early, but It's 5 oclock somewhere!!..No
    package delivered here yet, so no temptation for me....Of course I am SO GOOD that I would NEVER break the rules!!

Blog Entries
    Aack, your trying to corrupt me. I'm trying to be GOOD! Tisk, Tisk. hmm, me thinks that already sounds suspicious. I guess miss Pat, I will be seeing you in the naughty corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    Not a dry county here!! Just have to wait until after 12 noon!! Still a little early, but It's 5 oclock somewhere!!..No
    package delivered here yet, so no temptation for me....Of course I am SO GOOD that I would NEVER break the rules!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by judith1005 View Post
    aack, your trying to corrupt me. I'm trying to be good! Tisk, tisk. Hmm, me thinks that already sounds suspicious. I guess miss pat, i will be seeing you in the naughty corner.
    dry !!!!! Dry !!!!!
    Never dry !!! In naughty corner

It sounds like there will be need for a "naughty circle".....a mere corner would just not be big enough.

Blog Entries
    He is not good and is going to get coal in his stocking, again. He will tease me with that box until reveal day. That is what he did last year.
    ROFL, now that is funny. I can't believe he wouldn't even let you SNIFF IT! lol
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Naughty "Circle of friends". I really hope yall are buying this. LOL, LMBO, ROFL. You are making it so hard to be good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by judith1005 View Post
    naughty "circle of friends". I really hope yall are buying this. Lol, lmbo, rofl. You are making it so hard to be good.

come on judith you know you wanna come over and join us !!!!
    Mwhahahahahahahahha

Dreamer said peeking was allowed because Sharon told her, that Sula told her, that Gran told her, that Judith told her, that Leota said that you told her that Tink said Terri told her it was ok to peek.
    I never heard Tink tell Leota that it was OK! Tink must be looking for a mouthwashing again....she is telling tales....
    Nope...no peeking allowed.
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Page 180 of 391 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 179 180 181 190 230 280 ... LastLast