Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 213 of 391 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 212 213 214 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    Sounds like there are an awful lot of Secret Santa packages criss crossing the world....Can't wait till reveal day!

26~~~DAYS~~~countdown begins.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pyffer3 View Post
    got my package today! My husband took it away from me because i kept shaking it. He seems to think i might break something if i keep shaking it! Can't wait til christmas......december 9. I might have to have a drink with dreamer in the naughty corner!! I haven't looked forward to something so much as i have this. I am so glad i joined this board and the ss. You all keep me laughing and excited about quilting.
    naughty corner~~~open & serving

My package was delivered to my Santa pal today. Good to know the Post Office is keeping busy.

Hey...it just dawned on me....our Secret Santa deliveries may help the Post Office from having to raise rates....AGAIN!
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tink's mom View Post
    hey...it just dawned on me....our secret santa deliveries may help the post office from having to raise rates....again!
    nope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    Hey...it just dawned on me....our Secret Santa deliveries may help the Post Office from having to raise rates....AGAIN!
    not sure about by where you live, but we are actually getting a bunch of Post Offices closed near me..Not much snail mail anymore....If it wasn't for the flat rate boxes, I would have opted for UPS
    Ready for a drink now..been a long day----what's the specialty tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    not sure about by where you live, but we are actually getting a bunch of Post Offices closed near me..Not much snail mail anymore....If it wasn't for the flat rate boxes, I would have opted for UPS
    Ready for a drink now..been a long day----what's the specialty tonight?
    Drink sounds good. How about some rum punch? Orange/Pineapple juice, coconut creme, rum....mix well and sprinkle top with nutmeg. Enjoy!

Well, USPS says my Santaee got her package today. But my mail lady didn't bring me nothing but the weekly grocery store ad!
    Since it's cold outside, how about some hot cocoa with a little Bailey's in it? Yummy!!!

Dear Secret Santa............

It was so nice of you to leave me a present by my front door...........can't wait to tear into it............but I must be good.........It will be hard to wait till tomorrow but some how I must.....because I heard you have to ability to turn your presents into coal if opened early. I asked all my neighbors if you had Dancer and Prancer with you but nobody saw you............

Just in case I forget.........Thank you...............

I now know I have been good enough to receive something.........wonder what it could be..........I hear the bells.............................yes .........I shook it.................

May you nose be rosey.............and your belly jiggle like jelly..........Santa your the best...........................

Ok Secert Santa Pal..you must be thinking you are not getting a package, Well don't be discouraged..I am shipping first thing in the morning. So now I know you want a hint ...You live on a numbered street, not a street with a name.

Page 213 of 391 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 212 213 214 223 263 313 ... LastLast