Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 227 of 391 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 226 227 228 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

  1. #2261
    Super Member maine ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,006
    I waiting too. Can I have a little wine (whine ) with all of you?
    LADYBUG

  2. #2262
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,544
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    Wow! Dreamer...it's up to the ceiling...do you have to climb it to shake those packages???
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    hin

    I does think that Dreamer has a connection in the post office.........................She has hit men stationed at post offices across the nation to infiltrate and abscond with all packages marked SS.......So all you with not box yet, may never ever see it.....That gives us all a good reason to get snookered in the corner........Terri!!! Dreamer has all the boxes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    Okay, SusieT, I will try to perk up, sniff sniff, and bring some munchies to go with the wine. We really need to get to the North Pole and help Dreamer open all those packages on the 9th. It is going to take her hours and hours and hours.
    Time to party in the NAUGHTY CORNER
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  3. #2263
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,544
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by maine ladybug View Post
    I waiting too. Can I have a little wine (whine ) with all of you?
    sure can~~~the more the merrier !!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  4. #2264
    Super Member 2 Doods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NW Oregon
    Posts
    1,817
    I found a package at the post office today.
    How many days until Opening Day? So hard not to peek :-)
    John Wesley's Rules for Living: "Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, At all the times you can, As long as ever you can."

  5. #2265
    Super Member pattypurple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by x7lillies View Post
    Okay, mailed out my package yesterday, just under the wire. Sent Terri a confirmation # at 11:59pm...I'm on time!

    Included some uniquely molded chocolate, hope they like it Also, some locally sourced _____ candy, which really is good. Made a little custom project, pattern and all, that I hope is well-received, plus some nice _____ in two different themes. Oh, and two _____. Tried to keep the theme to local, since they're a ways away and certainly in a much different climate and environment than me! Can't wait to get their reaction on the 9th, my anticipation is almost worse than for opening my own SS package, which has been staring at me for weeks now....might have to put it in its own naughty corner :P
    Kim, isn't opening day the day after your craft show at the Y? You will have quite a weekend. I have the show on my calendar and will look for you.
    I Quilt Therefore I Am

    Pat

  6. #2266
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,544
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Doods View Post
    I found a package at the post office today.
    How many days until Opening Day? So hard not to peek :-)
    24~~~days to WAIT !!!!!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  7. #2267
    Junior Member CountryHouseQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    202
    Blog Entries
    1
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what I got in the mail today!!!!! My SS box arrived!!!!!! My DD wanted to open it right away, but I said "NO, we're not allowed". Sneaky little thing (17) says to me "who'll know". I think I trained her well. But I told her "I'd know". So I brought it in the house, although I was "shaking" a bit (made some some jingly/pine branchy sounds). It's now sitting on the kitchen island, but I think I'm going to have to move it to the back of my spare room closet as it's going to drive me NUTZ!!!!!!

    When do we get to open them? Dec. 9th? Am I right about that? Oh I'll be counting the days......sliding into the naughty corner.....drink in hand....to calm my shaky hands!!!!!!
    The trouble with Trouble is.....It usually starts out like fun!!

    www.countryhousequilting.blogspot.com

  8. #2268
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    hin

    I does think that Dreamer has a connection in the post office.........................She has hit men stationed at post offices across the nation to infiltrate and abscond with all packages marked SS.......So all you with not box yet, may never ever see it.....That gives us all a good reason to get snookered in the corner........Terri!!! Dreamer has all the boxes!!!
    Dreamer....you better be nice or you are going to go to a Naughty Corner WITHOUT any toys!

  9. #2269
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,764
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryHouseQuilter View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what I got in the mail today!!!!! My SS box arrived!!!!!! My DD wanted to open it right away, but I said "NO, we're not allowed". Sneaky little thing (17) says to me "who'll know". I think I trained her well. But I told her "I'd know". So I brought it in the house, although I was "shaking" a bit (made some some jingly/pine branchy sounds). It's now sitting on the kitchen island, but I think I'm going to have to move it to the back of my spare room closet as it's going to drive me NUTZ!!!!!!

    When do we get to open them? Dec. 9th? Am I right about that? Oh I'll be counting the days......sliding into the naughty corner.....drink in hand....to calm my shaky hands!!!!!!
    Remember, I don't live too far from you, so I could pop in ANY time to inspect that package!!!

  10. #2270
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,544
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    Dreamer....you better be nice or you are going to go to a Naughty Corner WITHOUT any toys!
    but.............but..............but.............. ..but............TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRI....... ...........
    she is PICKING on ( me )
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Page 227 of 391 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 226 227 228 237 277 327 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.