Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 229 of 391 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 228 229 230 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

The delivery elves say my SS package should be delivered today!!!! I hope she is good and waits for reveal day.
    Lisa

I am patiently waiting for my package to arrive. I've been trying to keep myself busy so I wont get to anxious about it.

I just read all of the pages I have missed. Boy there is a lot of people in the naughty corner! LOL... I have to confess, I have missed all of the poems and songs this year that were in the santa swaps in the past. THey were so fun to read.
    Anyone have any to take our minds off the santa packages that are calling us? Mine is residing in the laundry room all hidden under some papers to keep it safe until reveal day. Boy this is hard not to look.

Oh sorry I forgot... Congratulations new grandma terri!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redgarnet222 View Post
    i just read all of the pages i have missed. Boy there is a lot of people in the naughty corner! Lol... I have to confess, i have missed all of the poems and songs this year that were in the santa swaps in the past. They were so fun to read.
    Anyone have any to take our minds off the santa packages that are calling us? Mine is residing in the laundry room all hidden under some papers to keep it safe until reveal day. Boy this is hard not to look.

Oh sorry i forgot... Congratulations new grandma terri!
    red
    songs start on turkey day
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Jingle Bells
    Batman smells
    Robin laid an egg
    THe batmobile lost it's wheel
    And the joker ran away!!

oh Dreamer!!.....you know that elf that you bribed at the Post Office to send all the SS packages to your house? Well, guess what? You didn't pay him enough! "Cuz I got my SS package today from Ohio! I wonder who lives in Greenfield??? It jingles & rattles & all those neat things too! I don't know who you are yet, but THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I've enjoyed this immensely & now can't wait til Dec. 9th! I think I'm looking forward to this one more than the actual Christmas! Now, off to the naughty room & have a nice hot toddy....it's still cold here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    oh Dreamer!!.....you know that elf that you bribed at the Post Office to send all the SS packages to your house? Well, guess what? You didn't pay him enough! "Cuz I got my SS package today from Ohio! I wonder who lives in Greenfield??? It jingles & rattles & all those neat things too! I don't know who you are yet, but THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I've enjoyed this immensely & now can't wait til Dec. 9th! I think I'm looking forward to this one more than the actual Christmas! Now, off to the naughty room & have a nice hot toddy....it's still cold here!
    na...na...nana...na...na...I know something you don't know...Mwhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    na...na...nana...na...na...I know something you don't know...Mwhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
    I'm listening......................................... ......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    I'm listening......................................... ......
    OMG~~~in your dreams maybe...

Ooooohhhhh Grandma got run over by a reindeer... walking home from our house Christmas Eveeeeeee... people say there's no such thing as Santa... but as for me and grandpa we believe...
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 229 of 391 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 228 229 230 239 279 329 ... LastLast