Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 24 of 391 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    Hey! Which reminds me. Last year someone decided to put bells in their box. So a whole bunch of us put bells in our box. And BTW, towards the end there will be lots of carollling. Bet you can't guess who did that ?!?!?!?!
    I LOVE THAT IDEA! THANKS WHOOOO EVER YOU WERE OR ARE,KUDO'S TO U, bet it drove the postman crazy! LOL
    MELODY MO/KS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    Hey! Which reminds me. Last year someone decided to put bells in their box. So a whole bunch of us put bells in our box. And BTW, towards the end there will be lots of carollling. Bet you can't guess who did that ?!?!?!?!
    have not a clue
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    hope you are feeling better and glad you joined in
    Thanks for your warm welcome, I do hope you are better! Thanks for the warning agout the Dreamer and her naughty elves.....seen them in action! I have some Tinker Bell Magic Dust my daughter got when she worked at Disney, so I'll just sprinkle them. HAHA
    MELODY MO/KS

Sent my PM today. WOW!! this is going to be fun just reading everyones comments and getting ideas for my package.

I have a question? Where i live there are a few in my area and they would guess who I am. How can I hide that without having to put a return address?
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Don't worry about someone guessing it's you right off the bat. Believe it or not, there are a few that are from the same area and don't even know it!

You have to put your return addy on the package, but you DO NOT have to put your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    Sent my PM today. WOW!! this is going to be fun just reading everyones comments and getting ideas for my package.

I have a question? Where i live there are a few in my area and they would guess who I am. How can I hide that without having to put a return address?

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    ^^^^^ She wants me for her secret santa :P
    Oh my, yes please! Christmas gnomies!
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post

You may not get someone from your area. Last year (check the thread) people were matched based on their first name, not location.

But if you do get someone who is local to you, you can just hand deliver (or ask a friend to hand deliver the package, then no return address is needed. Just have a photo taken when it is dropped off so you have proof of delivery.

Okay gang - I see that there are a few from my other swaps and now I am excited cause I loved what they made and sent. Need to know more about my swap partner so I can make better purchases. And I agree - PLEASE tell us about food allergies.
    You'all will certainly be keeping my spirits high!
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Yeah!!! I will be joining again this year. I cant wait!!!
    Stacey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLHughes View Post
    Yeah!!! I will be joining again this year. I cant wait!!!

hooray !!
    DON'T BELIEVE THE RUMORS ABOUT ME THOUGH...lol
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Page 24 of 391 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 74 124 ... LastLast