Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 257 of 391 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 256 257 258 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

  1. #2561
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    N. Florida
    Posts
    4,667
    Blog Entries
    45
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Enjoy your eats and families.

  2. #2562
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Carencro, Louisiana
    Posts
    257
    Happy Thanksgiving to my new found family here on the qb! I hope that everyone has a safe and bountiful Thanksgiving. I hope the naughty corner doesn't spill over.

  3. #2563
    Super Member mcdaniel023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,401
    Blog Entries
    3
    Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a great day.
    Happy Quilting.

  4. #2564
    Super Member pattypurple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    1,390
    Everyone (even those in the naughty corner/room) have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    For those who haven't received your packages yet have you considered that your packages might be so big and heavy that Santa had to make a special run to deliver them? Hope you all get the thrill of yelling "IT'S HERE" soon
    I Quilt Therefore I Am

    Pat

  5. #2565
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    54
    Happy Thanksgiving to ALL. We have so much to be thankful for!!!!!! Ph, and Happy Anniversary to me, We made it to 40 years!!!!!! yea, yea.

  6. #2566
    Super Member Cindy60545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wills Point, Texas
    Posts
    2,109
    Here's wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving! May your tummys be full, your troubles gone & your dreams come true! God Bless everybody here!

  7. #2567
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    under the table with a book yet again!
    Posts
    687
    Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!!!!!!Mimosas all around!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #2568
    Super Member btiny36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Heart of Canada
    Posts
    1,482
    Blog Entries
    4
    OMG LMAO CajunQuilter2, that is sooooo funny...Still no package so I must have been really naughty this year, ok going back to pout Oh and Happy Thanksgiving Everyone South of the Border....



    Quote Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2 View Post
    hehehehehehehehehehe

  9. #2569
    Super Member btiny36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Heart of Canada
    Posts
    1,482
    Blog Entries
    4
    Yeah maybe that's it pattypurple, considering we just had half a day of freezing rain yesterday and then about 4 inches of snow on top of that, maybe Santa had to turn back and get his chains for his skis hahahahahahahahlol



    Quote Originally Posted by pattypurple View Post
    Everyone (even those in the naughty corner/room) have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    For those who haven't received your packages yet have you considered that your packages might be so big and heavy that Santa had to make a special run to deliver them? Hope you all get the thrill of yelling "IT'S HERE" soon

  10. #2570
    Super Member Leota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,609
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquilter View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to ALL. We have so much to be thankful for!!!!!! Ph, and Happy Anniversary to me, We made it to 40 years!!!!!! yea, yea.
    WOW THAT'S WONDERFUL.... HAPPY Anniversary... May you be blessed with another 40!

Page 257 of 391 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 256 257 258 267 307 357 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.