Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 261 of 391 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 260 261 262 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by susansomethings View Post
    Yipeee...I got out of the naughty corner, late this afternoon....So glad Santa still loves me!!! Now if I don't have to go back in...cause of the temptation!
    see... told ja

Santa loves me too...received mine from NC today it's jingling....
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    Santa loves me too...received mine from NC today it's jingling....
    The best comes to those who wait

Oh I have been real real good this year,cause I got ANOTHER ss box today,I hope it not a mix up cause I sign up for one swap ,but I got two in return ,hope no one is left out ,it may have been a mistake or Santa likes me alot
    Sherrie

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Dreamer - here I am here in the naughty room waiting for a top off My glass be empty

Did anyone else go to Joanns this morning for the flannel or other sales ? I went and was a good girl only bought enough flannel for one rag quilt - got a new shape ruler ( wore my last one out) some thread only spent 45.00
    I shopped on Wed....got a 25yd bolt of W&N for $99 & bought some fleece & fabric...spent $156...saved $358! That felt good! Hope everyone else got some good buys!

Blog Entries
    Still waiting for Santa to make an early drop. Probably best package hasnt gotten here seeing as how I am not a very patient person. cant wait to get mine and for the 9th to get here.

Well my Secret Santa recipient received her pkg. Nov. 19th, I would really like to see a posting that she received it! I haven't received anything yet either, but WILL acknowledge receipt of a package when it does come.. I just think it's courtesy to post that you've received something, don't have to say from whom, just that it was received.

I'm still 20 pages to catch up, but wanted to add a comment to Dreamer's. There are some people on the board here that have limited access with home computer-like dial-up connection, and I know some have to go to the library to use a computer because they don't have one at home. I still had dial up when the board switched over, and it is a slow go. I'm glad I could get a faster connection. And I'm grateful I have a home computer. Some have other commitments that limit the amount of time they can be on a computer, especially if one is working. Still they may want to join in the fun of a swap. Some may not even be aware there is this much chatter-although if everyone got on here making comments all day it would take eight hours just read them. Don't be too hard on the ones not posting on the thread. Now it is past my bedtime again-so I'll have to go to the naughty corner I guess and hope I can catch up later today.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    I hope all of you realize that your SS partners were to notify Terri
    of package arrivals...not us individually.
    Also I hope you realize that not everyone plays on the SS thread
    the way that some of us do...it's not a requirement.
    we just like being silly and passing the time each year with
    each other.

Blog Entries
    I received my package. I have it in the car so I'm less tempted to open.
    The Quilting Bear

I am one of the people who very much enjoys the swaps but am dealing with a very sick hubby and don't have a whole lot of time but love to read in snatches here and there, so don't be offended if I don't post much. And I am sure there is a very good reason for others also. Dreamer-love the lyrics!

Page 261 of 391 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 260 261 262 271 311 361 ... LastLast