Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 262 of 391 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 261 262 263 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Just in case my Secret Santa missed my post, I received my package awhile ago & I even posted a picture of the box. I get so excited looking at it, every time I pass by it, that I can hardly wait until reveal day!! I just know that I received the best one of all!! Oh yes, I also mailed mine out, just before the deadline & I know she got it!! THANK YOU to my SECRET SANTA.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Today i received a letter from the custom. The parcel was stopped there and is now waiting for me. I donīt understood the reason because it is signed as a gift and the value is given as 15 Dollar.... grrr...
    So, Monday i will go and will see what they donīt understood... maybe they are a little bit jealous, that they will not get a secret santa too

Got my SS box today woohooooo all the way from Victoria, BC......thank you so much SS.......it got bells that jingle jangle jingle lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    The best comes to those who wait
    Waiting here ... can you hear me naughty elf ??
    loving retirement

I adnit i have been lurking,enjoing reading the posts, but don't post very often. I'm pretty sure my SS giftee has received hers. Hope she likes it. Still waiting for mine. Trying to be patient, but on the + side, this way I can't be tempted to open it early.

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Well my Secret Santa recipient received her pkg. Nov. 19th, I would really like to see a posting that she received it! I haven't received anything yet either, but WILL acknowledge receipt of a package when it does come.. I just think it's courtesy to post that you've received something, don't have to say from whom, just that it was received.
    Terri said to notify here her when we receive our package. We do not need to notify the sender. Part of the suspense, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
    Still no post from my ss that she got her box that was delivered last Saturday,hope she let Lori know she got it.
    LOL Got my swaps mixed up I meant let Terri know she got it.
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tails View Post
    Got my SS box today woohooooo all the way from Victoria, BC......thank you so much SS.......it got bells that jingle jangle jingle lol
    Happy tails the package is not from me but I used to live in Victoria, BC before moving to US. Wow, when I read your post, I had all these memories come back. If your SS is reading this, please send me a PM.

I had my Secret Santa send my package to my parents' house as I'll be spending Christmas there and didn't want it to get stuck in customs and have us already be in the US instead of stil in Germany. Just got word from mom that my package arrived today! Exciting! And another plus to sending it there, my package can't taunt me as easily as your packages are all taunting you! :-)

Blog Entries
    I forgot to let Terri know i reec''d my ss pkg, but i have. And my ss-ee has reec''d theirs.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Page 262 of 391 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 261 262 263 272 312 362 ... LastLast