Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 267 of 391 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 266 267 268 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the sad Pat. Maybe you'll just have to join in another swap when SS is over. There are lots of swaps here on the QB to enjoy. Maybe you'll consider joining in on something else. Hope to see you "there". (Wherever that is for you.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    A sad ending to the greatest Thanksgiving I have had in years..took my daughter to the airport to go back to Texas..will miss her horribly..Friday my other daughter went back to college near the Alabama line..She will be missed, but will be back in 2 weeks when the semester ends...I really hate them growing up and leaving home!! Only have 2 left home full time...7 on their own, but most live fairly close..
    I am so excited about this swap!! I can't wait for opening day, but will miss the banter and fun here!!
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Is it time??? I so want to open these....

Name:  swap 001.JPG
Views: 157
Size:  954.9 KB
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    Wow, Wanda Lou...that's a lot of gifts. Are you sure my name wasn't on that box???????
    Happy Quilting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
    Is it time??? I so want to open these....

Name:  swap 001.JPG
Views: 157
Size:  954.9 KB
    Wow, lots of pressies. Can't wait to see what's in them. Go ahead, open them up and show us. hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Winnona View Post
    Today i received a letter from the custom. The parcel was stopped there and is now waiting for me. I donīt understood the reason because it is signed as a gift and the value is given as 15 Dollar.... grrr...
    So, Monday i will go and will see what they donīt understood... maybe they are a little bit jealous, that they will not get a secret santa too
    Winnona....
    Did you get your SS box from customs? Did they say WHY they captured it

Blog Entries
    YIPPEE!!!! Let the holiday begin!!!! My SS package came today from Reno, NV! I am sooooo happy now!!!! And I just bought 2 new CDs to listen to. One is Blake Shelton "Cheers, it's Christmas", and the other is my all-time fave group, Mannheim Steamroller "Symphony". I'm going to start them now, hope you will all be able to hear!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    YIPPEE!!!! Let the holiday begin!!!! My SS package came today from Reno, NV! I am sooooo happy now!!!! And I just bought 2 new CDs to listen to. One is Blake Shelton "Cheers, it's Christmas", and the other is my all-time fave group, Mannheim Steamroller "Symphony". I'm going to start them now, hope you will all be able to hear!

oh yipee !!!!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    13~~~DaYs To Go..............
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    grann of 6, could you turn the volume up a little, I can't hear all the pretty music.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashana View Post
    Bought 32 fat quarters at Joann's for $0.99 each and a large Olfa cutting mat for my cutting table for 50% off. There was hardly anybody in the store this afternoon. I usually do not shop on black Friday but I could not resist this time. Now I am home and ready to start putting my frame together. So, i go to vacuum our hobby space and what did I find while vacuuming - my SS package under my hubby's work bench! I would never look there in million years. Now it is sitting on my cutting table staring at me and whispering - open me, open me now!
    I seriously wish, that a dream like this, would be true in Germany also!

Page 267 of 391 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 266 267 268 277 317 367 ... LastLast