Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 278 of 391 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 277 278 279 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    aw, they're just puppies!! i can't wait to meet them! maybe they'll open my box for me! i must remember to bring it. oh, i can't wait!! hello, puppies.....come to nanny!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    McDaniel Love the tree it is gorgeous !!! Wish I had known you when your daughter was going to school here- we could have had some fun
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    aw, they're just puppies!! i can't wait to meet them! maybe they'll open my box for me! i must remember to bring it. oh, i can't wait!! hello, puppies.....come to nanny!
    make sure you rub meat juice on outside of your box so dogs really open it ...LOL
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Ddddrrreeeeaaaammmmmeeeerrrrr ... if you behaved you wouldn't need me to bail you out LOL Now share the bottle and I am sure they will be nice to you
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Ddddrrreeeeaaaammmmmeeeerrrrr ... if you behaved you wouldn't need me to bail you out LOL Now share the bottle and I am sure they will be nice to you
    BUT BUT BUT.............................................bu t
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    dreamer, did you finish that whole bottle? don't worry. i'll bring a full one! it's well aged, i think we've moved it from house to house for the last 30 yrs. isn't aged liquor the best?
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
    I could totally get away with this. Came home after work yesterday and the 5 gallon drinking water bucket was tipped over and drug through the yard . . . AND my Arizona desert backyard looked as though it had snowed. Pups got a hold of some leftover batting and just had a good old time with it. I guess I should be happy that they took it through the puppy door before playing with it.

The SS package is still intact.
    i hope they didn't eat any, batting can get bound up in the Doug's digestive system. I had a puppy that ate batting and got sick. The vet made me feel like I was abusing the dog. I didn't crate it while away. Castrol oil - $5, speacial dog food - $10, vet bill - $100, the dog pooping batting balls - priceless!
    The Quilting Bear

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    McDaniel Love the tree it is gorgeous !!! Wish I had known you when your daughter was going to school here- we could have had some fun
    Yes, we could have. But, I had too much fun sometimes. A janome from Stitch and Time and I am not even going to mention my trips to Ericas. I love shopping in SB.
    Happy Quilting.

Blog Entries
    Hey, that tree is gorgeous! But I thought we were going to do the "drinking game" while decorating it. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Not fair, you played the drinking game all by yourself! I wanted to help!!!!

My Dane loves to tear pillows apart, stuffed animals....anything with fiberfill. She doesn't eat it, just likes to see it fly around the room. She does "Shaken Baby Syndrome" with her toys.

Nancia, you want friends for life, bring them each a stuffed toy, but Gus likes squeakers in his. Heidi likes purple; she'll love you forever.

MISSY!! BACK AWAY FROM THE PRESSY!!!! Get your eggnog and get back to the corner!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    i have GOOD NEWS!! i talked to my box this morning and it told me, in that secretty whisper voice, that it has the answer to ALL questions! all i have to do is open it, and all the answers to all the questions will be released! like... who has had the most to drink? and.... what are leprechauns doing so much ahead of st patty's day? and... why did sulabug's dog try to open her box? and... why did arizonakats' puppy decorate her yard as a winter wonderland, but aviod the box? and.... what the heck is in nancia's box. it's marked fragile so i haven't been able to throw it to the dogs for them to, by mistake, tear it open. and.... i was worried it might get broken in the frenzy if i rubbed roast beef all over it. so, as a public service, i'd better open mine.

Page 278 of 391 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 277 278 279 288 328 378 ... LastLast