Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 281 of 391 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 280 281 282 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

  1. #2801
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,544
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    dreamer!!! you are a SNITCH! (if you are quiet, you can be in the first 10%, shhhhh, don't tell. ok?)
    well I suppose I could help out.
    shhhhhhhhhhhh..................................... ...it's a secret now.
    Pssssssssssssssssttttttttttttt.................... ........do we have
    enough to drink ??
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  2. #2802
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    N. Florida
    Posts
    4,667
    Blog Entries
    45
    I'm bringing beer with pretzels, crackers, and cheese to the naughty room tonight.

  3. #2803
    Super Member grann of 6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glenmoore, PA
    Posts
    7,328
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
    I'm bringing beer with pretzels, crackers, and cheese to the naughty room tonight.
    That sounds good. I'll be a little late. I have a BD dinner to go to for my DGS turning 17 today. I'd bring back some "Better Than Almost Anything Cake" to share, but I am sure it will get eaten up.

    BTW, you girls are just INCORRIGIBLE! What kinds of things are you teaching the younger members of the squad here?!?!?! We older ladies are supposed to be setting good examples, not leading them astray.

    Just remember to save me a chair next to the wine cooler tonight. TaTa!

  4. #2804
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Beautiful BC
    Posts
    595
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have to work 8-4 on reveal day. I will have to catch up when i get home.

  5. #2805
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,544
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    That sounds good. I'll be a little late. I have a BD dinner to go to for my DGS turning 17 today. I'd bring back some "Better Than Almost Anything Cake" to share, but I am sure it will get eaten up.

    BTW, you girls are just INCORRIGIBLE! What kinds of things are you teaching the younger members of the squad here?!?!?! We older ladies are supposed to be setting good examples, not leading them astray.

    Just remember to save me a chair next to the wine cooler tonight. TaTa!


    INCORRIGIBLE!

    does not apply to SS...........Mwhahahahahahahahaha
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  6. #2806
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,544
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothill View Post
    I have to work 8-4 on reveal day. I will have to catch up when i get home.
    well surely that means you must open now !!!!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  7. #2807
    Super Member mcdaniel023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,396
    Blog Entries
    3
    I go to work for 8 stressful hours and come home. I come here to check in and laugh so hard I think the DH thinks I am visiting the naughty corner on my way home.
    Happy Quilting.

  8. #2808
    Super Member Tink's Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,418
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 View Post
    I go to work for 8 stressful hours and come home. I come here to check in and laugh so hard I think the DH thinks I am visiting the naughty corner on my way home.
    You mean that you didn't??? I thought you were helping to decorate your new tree!

    Never know what could happen during the day...it's getting close to reveal day and SOME of us are getting pretty crafty at figuring out how to get the packages open early.

    Hey Deb...do you think it would count if we let our grandbabies loose on the packages??? They are sweet and innocent and don't know how to read "don't open till reveal day"...besides my little one could just drool all over it and the tape would surely pop open.
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

  9. #2809
    Super Member mcdaniel023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,396
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    You mean that you didn't??? I thought you were helping to decorate your new tree!

    Never know what could happen during the day...it's getting close to reveal day and SOME of us are getting pretty crafty at figuring out how to get the packages open early.

    Hey Deb...do you think it would count if we let our grandbabies loose on the packages??? They are sweet and innocent and don't know how to read "don't open till reveal day"...besides my little one could just drool all over it and the tape would surely pop open.
    That surely wouldn't count as naughty. Who would blame our sweet, innocent little grandbabies?
    Happy Quilting.

  10. #2810
    Senior Member ArizonaKAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    939
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    You mean that you didn't??? I thought you were helping to decorate your new tree!

    Never know what could happen during the day...it's getting close to reveal day and SOME of us are getting pretty crafty at figuring out how to get the packages open early.

    Hey Deb...do you think it would count if we let our grandbabies loose on the packages??? They are sweet and innocent and don't know how to read "don't open till reveal day"...besides my little one could just drool all over it and the tape would surely pop open.
    I think you'll have better luck using Tink as an excuse.

Page 281 of 391 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 280 281 282 291 331 381 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.