Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 313 of 391 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 312 313 314 323 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    Children Children, stop bickering! Children shouldn't be bickering over booze!
    Yes, but it keeps SOMEBODY from picking at the tape on her stack of packages....ROFL
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.........Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....... .....started it.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    Yes, but it keeps SOMEBODY from picking at the tape on her stack of packages....ROFL
    HHMMMM....but too much can have her puking on the boxes of pressies............................then she would have an excuse to OPEN them!!! Someone control Dreamer's drinking!! .......................I will pick up the slack for her!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.........Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....... .....started it.
    she sure did!! Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Resemble that remark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................OOPS- I mean Resent!! Anyway, is there anything BETTER to bicker over????

Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Resemble that remark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................OOPS- I mean Resent!! Anyway, is there anything BETTER to bicker over????
    Yes! We know you resemble that remark! And NO there's nothing better to bicker about! At least you're not trying to peek!!

So here's the thing, because we are leaving for Mesa on the 15th we are having Family Christmas on the 9th. Gift openings around 2-3 dinner at 5 and games after. I am going to open early along with family gifts, gives me more presents to open. I will wont be able to post pics until late Monday afternoon, Daughter has medical appointments at cancer clinic then run her and grandson home, so will be late Monday evening before I get to get back onto the board. My SS present is sitting under the tree in it's original box, when shaken it sounds soft. No bells ringing...Maybe I should open now so I can post pictures......yes, yes, I an do that can't I ....
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...D222C12B01.png
    My soul is fed with needle and thread, my body with chocolate!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littleone View Post
    So here's the thing, because we are leaving for Mesa on the 15th we are having Family Christmas on the 9th. Gift openings around 2-3 dinner at 5 and games after. I am going to open early along with family gifts, gives me more presents to open. I will wont be able to post pics until late Monday afternoon, Daughter has medical appointments at cancer clinic then run her and grandson home, so will be late Monday evening before I get to get back onto the board. My SS present is sitting under the tree in it's original box, when shaken it sounds soft. No bells ringing...Maybe I should open now so I can post pictures......yes, yes, I an do that can't I ....
    yes littleone, yes you may.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Quote Originally Posted by littleone View Post
    NO! Open on the 9th! We can wait for pictures! No cheating!! We're almost there!! We're exactly 48 hours to go!

That will be 8am Monday morning for me and I have the day off yay so excited

Page 313 of 391 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 312 313 314 323 363 ... LastLast