Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 379 of 391 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 378 379 380 389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    We better go over to grann's this week. We don't want her dgks thinking she is an old sot, do we?
    Happy Quilting.

Blog Entries
    Good morning everyone! Nanci is coming over tomorrow to help. Anyone else wants to come, we would love to have help. Nothing like a good party to liven up the sewing room. I even have a new CD player and tunes.

grann, you know I'm too far away to come play in your sewing room! Guess I'll just have to finish up this bottle of rum & a couple of bottles of wine by myself .

Ok, I think I need to make a long road trip. Looks like everyone got some really nice goodies and I need to check them out personally to make sure they are safe for everyone. I should bring a big box with me so I can bring them all back to my house for the inspections. I promise, once I deem them safe, I'll return them.

Blog Entries
    Im back home from Lapland. My SS sent me cute lavender and soft green FQs, 1/4 seam guide, quilting needles, flower head pins, DMC embroidery thread and a mini quilt kit. I have been busy lately , no time for sewing but this mini quilt is so cute Ill find the time to make something in Jan. Will post a pic of the finished piece.
    SS and I already exchanged mails.
    Quintaddiction - where are you ? Come back in Jan to see what I made !
    Happy Holidays to everyone.
    loving retirement

I'm still here! I still haven't found my christmas but I do have some nice pain pills that make everything seem a little fuzzy around the edges.

Is it time to sign up for 2013 yet! I really look forward to this secret santa exchange!

Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Lisa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    Ok, I think I need to make a long road trip. Looks like everyone got some really nice goodies and I need to check them out personally to make sure they are safe for everyone. I should bring a big box with me so I can bring them all back to my house for the inspections. I promise, once I deem them safe, I'll return them.

me thinketh Terri is trying to high jack our packages...
    dare I let her look at mine !!!!!

NO
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Terri I'll let you help make my sewing room safe.... I've had to move it AGAIN= 3 x's in 3 years :...(

Blog Entries
    I don't think that I thanked my SS. She out did herself, chocolate, coffee, hot cider, charm pack, and many fat quarters. She even included Christmas fabric in which I don't have much and I already have a project on my to do list that it will work perfectly with.

This was my first SS exchange and it was a blast. The conversations; although, they took for ever to read them, where great. It felt like we were all sitting together talking, and in some cases - drinking way to much egg nog.

Just another reason why this quilting board and fellow quilters are the best.

I hope that everyone has a great holiday and that Santa brings every thing that your heart desires.

Wishing you all happy holidays and a great new year!

Chuck

We have heard this ploy before, Terri....not going to work....but it's good to see you are still trying! ROFL
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Page 379 of 391 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 378 379 380 389 ... LastLast