Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: September FQ Swap

Senior Member Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt's Avatar
    I mailed both my fat quarter packages off yesterday, sorry for the delay, my world has been topsy-tervy lately, we had a burglery at my home and i have been dealing with that, a little unnerving, i might add. But, hopefully I am back on track, I mailed one slightly Northwest, and one very close to me....I tried to find postcards from here but no luck, gonna have to run downtown and see if they have them in some of those quaint little shops, hope everyone has a great day!! i am loving the fat quarters i am seeing!!

Here is my 1st set of fqs I received today from Linda58, aren't they amazing??!! I love them all, the "fairy frost" sparkles really make them "over the top" beautiful, thanks so much!Name:  002.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  219.8 KB
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
    Here is my 1st set of fqs I received today from Linda58, aren't they amazing??!! I love them all, the "fairy frost" sparkles really make them "over the top" beautiful, thanks so much!Name:  002.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  219.8 KB

oh they are gorgeous!!

April~hope you and your family are ok!!
    Kiffie~gorgeous fabrics
    Brenda

When I saw these fabrics together at the fabric store, I couldn't resist. I bought enough for myself too!!
    Linda58

"A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing than he needs." --Mark Twain

Love looking at all the FQ you all are getting. I missed out this month Didn't get my name in fast enought--But i will be in for Oct.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Linda 58, I usually buy either half yard or whole yard of fabrics for these swaps so I can enjoy them tooo. It's just too hard to part with pretty fabrics.
    Kiffie, you received beautiful fabrics .... hope you share with us what you make with them.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Blog Entries

GOT my FQ's today

Got my FQ's today....and she is a Sue just like me....Thanks Quiltymom! IO know Quilty mom sent me something else beside just what is here...but I have no clue what happened to it it was on the table....and it is gone I think the cats stole it and hid it on me....Darn cats..but I love them all!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Sent my 2 out today. They are going up north of me. Zips total 11 and 15.
    Boom 12 - Short & Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    April~hope you and your family are ok!!
    Kiffie~gorgeous fabrics
    Thank you for asking Brenda, we are doing well, but when something like this happens, its like your whole world has been violated, the guy stole my son's 4 wheeler, we got it back on Wednesday but the guy trashed it completely, my son is devestated, they found one fingerprint and we are waiting for that to come back , we have witnesses who saw the guy on it and the detective got there statements, so now they just have to find him, but I'm more than nervous...

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast