Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 19 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: September FQ Swap

September FQ Swap

Description: This will be a monthly swap. You will sign up each month and you can choose each month whether or not to participate. You will be given a random person to swap with and that person will change each month.
    Each month there will be a different theme or color that we will swap. There is a limit of two swaps per person.

**Each person will swap 5 fat quarters that go with the theme or color of the month.
    **FQ's can be purchased or can be from your stash but they must be 100% cotton and they must measure 18 x 22 inches (standard FQ).
    **They should be 5 DIFFERENT FQ's.

For the month of September the theme is FALL. It can be patterns, designs or colors of fall/autumn.
    Since there isn't a whole lot to this swap, the turn around time will be pretty fast. Sign up until noon on August 24th, receive person's name and address byAugust 26th and mail out no later than September 7th. Participants are required to PM me when they have received their FQ's and are required to post a PM thanking the sender. You don't need to let me know that you have mailed.

*When you send your FQ's please be sure to include your board/screen name so that people know whom to thank.

If you would like to participate please PM me with your board name, full name and address and the number of sets you would like to do. Two set limit.

Please see the rules for all board swaps and PM me with any questions. This swap has been approved by the admin.
    Brenda

Senior Member Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt's Avatar
    I am in for two swaps this month Brenda, I will pm you.... Hot, Hot day in Florida, Hope every one is every a great day!

I'm in again....will do just 2, thx!
    Last edited by mscupid804; 08-18-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Blog Entries
    I think this month I'm going to sit out. Between school starting (18 credit hours + 150 observation hours), the boom swap starting (I thought I said 16, turns out I signed up for 37!!!) and the round/row robin starting, I feel like I'm about to lose my mind (and none of it has even started yet!).

I hope you ladies get some awesome fabric

we'll miss you Kelly....(it's only 5 pieces of fabric...you know you wanna.....)
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    we'll miss you Kelly....(it's only 5 pieces of fabric...you know you wanna.....)
    How about this: If you need a short-notice fill in or an angel, I'll be your girl. My husband is about to hang me for the amount of fabric that is rolling into this house right now.

Blog Entries
    I'm like mamahauser, have 54 blocks to make for the Booms, oh well they're ready to mail and I can go get these ready now. I'm in for 2 Brenda, sending you a PM

Blog Entries
    Mamahauser, you gotta' tell him your recycling, what's coming in is also going out. You'll have new so in the long run, you won't have to go buy. You're really saving money.

I have a lot to finish, too...and I just keep signing up for more ...so, I am in for 2 again...lol..
    Kif
    sending you a pm, too..
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

You know I'm in as usual. Fat Quarter Addicts Anonymous
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 11 ... LastLast