Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    I got my Sp and she has no pets, so i am thinking of sending her one! Maybe a lizard or a turtle! what do you think? She lives East of me, and loves my favorite color... Or maybe I just have a lot of that color!
    I'll have to go back through these recent posts and check - someone wrote they like frogs - send her a frog!!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
    Clue #1 for my SP...Zip equals 15! I think she is the only one of us that doesn't have any pets! I am off to shop for her today...very exciting!!! Have a great holiday today..for me it will be off to shop and I will stop in to check on my mom.
    It's meeee!! my zip is 15 and I have no pets.
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

[QUOTE=jaba;5487885]There's a pattern for the block on Carol Doak's site under free patterns. Looks the same as this, just put blocks together and make the corner triangles. See what you think. Got my name also, she loves butterfingers and lives way east of me.[/Q

It's meeee ! I live way east of you and love butterfingers!
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Hello grammyj. How many SP's do you have this month? lol. At least 2 that I can tell.
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    I got my Sp and she has no pets, so i am thinking of sending her one! Maybe a lizard or a turtle! what do you think? She lives East of me, and loves my favorite color... Or maybe I just have a lot of that color!
    Good idea, Everyone should have a pet to love; although I would find it hard to love a lizard. They freak me out!

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    one of my packages is ready to go out tomorrow I believe...going to one of the M states....
    have to wait for something to arrive for the other one to go out...it will be heading to the east coast....
    My guess is that you are my sp. All clues add up to MEEEE! One of your earlier posts said that your sp was a dog lover. Got that covered also.
    Last edited by TOOMANYUFO'S; 09-03-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    That works, now if I could just get an embroidery machine.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Yay! You have me! May I please have your dog? Thank you.
    Krystyna -

Sorry - not you this month. Would love to get your name sometime though. Maybe next month. As for the dog - her name is Mallory and she is one pampered pooch. Fortunately DH has to do most of the work to keep her happy. I just scratch her and feed her. So you would have to fight him for her....sorry! But then again, she does get him up at 5:00am most mornings. So he may reconsider.

I am ready to add another hint - She is a long time quilter, like vibrant colors (so do I) and wants a surprise.

I just ordered her something that I think will make her chuckle! Can't wait to get it and send my package off.

I also have a 2nd SP who lives very far away from me over water, likes batiks and bolds. Right up my alley!

Well that is it for the night. Back to work tomorrow after having 5 days off. Sigh!! Have a great day everyone.

Working on my pals package.
    Her zip adds up to 19 and likes purple.
    Hope everyone had a great long weekend.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 31 71 ... LastLast