Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 50 90 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

Hi ladies!!!!! Ooops and hoppa lol. I miss ya all.sis and auntie gail. My husband is healing and doing better. It's a slow heal.things are doing better. I have really missed all of you. Lori did you get all moved? Gotta go. Thanks for the prayers everyone. Hugs mary
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Yep for once I was correct in my guess as to who was my sp.

I will post pictures later after I get my camera battery recharged
    (again).

But I got some AWESOME goodies!! can't wait to show you all.

[QUOTE=Quilty-Louise;5498345]Sounds like a clue for me!!!!

We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156 View Post
    I am going to post 2 hints. One for my secret pal and the second hint will be for Charles secret pal

For my secret pal.....

Your first name is the same as my sisters Middle name. You live in a state my husband lived in when he was being treated for his disability from the Military. You have cats and you like to Machine Embroider. Your package is just going a couple states away. 03110240000125435229
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    So.. I made a pincushion.. for my swap partner.. am pondering making another.. one hopefully less.. uh.. primitive? looking.. Oh swap partner.. do you like pin cushions? I personally enjoy having things to stab when frustrated at things not going well.. and well.. yes Mary, wine helps too
    Yes, I love them lol
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
    I have to show you the lovely house warming present that Krystyna sent me, I just love them! Attachment 361411
    3 pair of kittens she found at an estate sale. Attachment 361412 Attachment 361413 I had just the right place to put them. Attachment 361414 Seems right since they came from a cottage by the sea to put them in a boat. Thank you so much Krystyna!!
    Krystyna is so nice. She sent you a BOAT!!! Now you can go through puddles faster.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Time to play with some clay to make some more things for my swap partner. After the clay thing is done, and the other thing I got half finished last night are done, I will be able to send this out.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Blog Entries
    Clay!? Now you got my interest. LOL Anastasia, I just love reading what you write. You sound soo energetic!! And fun!
    Finally home last night. Too tired to do much, but I did putter in the sewing room for a while, trying to get it organized so I can fit more in there. What a mess. I hope I never have to move again.
    Anyway, I have 2 SP's and both live in the general area of the country that I do. At least one of them likes the holidays that are coming up and is looking to build her stash in that category. I hope to help her with that. Proly just gonna make the deadline, and mail Saturday or Monday. Saturday if I get home before I poop out at night this week, Monday if I need the weekend cause I didn't. Having a great time, can't wait to see all the wonderful packages.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I got my SP pkg in the mail today. I will say that it is a state on the Great Lakes with the zip adding to 13
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    I got my SP pkg in the mail today. I will say that it is a state on the Great Lakes with the zip adding to 13
    Nelco, you got the pkg, why can't you share who it was from?
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Blog Entries
    I mailed off my package to - - - - - - - today...

Did you know they have material with stacks of Pancakes on it.. Saw it at the Quilt shop on Friday...
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Cupid~ I don't think Nelco meant that she received it when said she got it in the mail....I think she meant that she got it OUT in the mail.....I think hahaha
    Brenda

Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 50 90 ... LastLast