Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 99 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

Blog Entries
    thank you, Krystyna, you are a true friend!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
    thank you, Krystyna, you are a true friend!
    Any time!
    Um, what did I do?
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Ok, my SP's box went to the Post Office this morning. Here is my last clue, because you may read this as another board member reminded me

"In 1867, the Civil War Orphans' Home, later known as the Illinois Soldiers' and Sailors' Children's School, was offered to this town..."
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
    "In 1867, the Civil War Orphans' Home, later known as the Illinois Soldiers' and Sailors' Children's School, was offered to this town..."
    YAY! Long Beach. They took all the children to the beach and taught them to fish and surf!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Ha ha, that would be good~ Nothing in my mail box today, I know the name of that town, my Sister used to live there! She lived on White Oak and I lived in California on Black Oak... That was really weird, Mail man used to comment about it, my name was Mary Todd at the time and I used to address her letters: to the First Lady of... He knew I was crackers, thought my sister must be also.

OK back to pulling weeds!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Received the most wonderful pkg from Rosemary (Ladybug1938) so full of everything that I love. The pictures don't do the pkg justice! The homemade goodies are all so cute! Love the pincushion, tissue holder and cute snowman ornament! The Christmas fabrics will be put to good use. I'm trying to make all the kids and Gkids a quilt this year. Two down and 7 more to go! So many other wonderful things! Thank you again Rosemary! I love everything and can't wait to put it all to good use!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Last edited by Crafty Darlene; 09-12-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
    Received the most wonderful pkg from Rosemary (Ladybug1938) so full of everything that I love. The pictures don't do the pkg justice! The homemade goodies are all so cute! Love the pincushion, tissue holder and cute snowman ornament! The Christmas fabrics will be put to good use. I'm trying to make all the kids and Gkids a quilt this year. Two down and 7 more to go! So many other wonderful things! Thank you again Rosemary! I love everything and can't wait to put it all to good use!
    You are quite welcome Darlene, so happpy you liked everything, want to see those quilts you made for the kids... Hugs Rosemary
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Yayyy stuff! love all your pretty things. So... my package... is out the door. Here is the tracking # if you want to seee if it's you 03120860000223680542
    I hope they like it.. I hope they can get it out of the box....
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Got my sp package from Brenda21....it was awesome. She sent me a bag pattern, 2 pieces of fabric, a tracing wheel, charm True Grips which i really needed, a tea caddy and a needle case. woo hoo.....love the tea caddy....oh...it had tea too....and a stilletto and some clips. I would post a pic but for some reason I can't do that anymore. Not for sure what my problem is...but it won't up load.

Anyway....thanks a lot Brenda21...the package was awesome!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
    Wow, great package!!
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 99 ... LastLast