Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm

Power Poster
    My package is just about put together. Had fun going through my things today as you repeated a few times something you really wanted. One of your favorite colors is also mine.

Quote Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
    Well, I had a lot of fun shopping for my SP today; both in my stash and at the quilt store!! I hope you like it and don't get a hernia 'coz it's pretty heavy!

A hint...you have kids and a dog. And you like a certain candy that I don't, and I got you some, so enjoy all the goodies!

Sorry, but I am an 'over doer' and like to send a lot. Hope you can use it all.

Oh, and when you receive it, can you PLEASE take a pic and post it, I forgot to!
    maybe this is me?? I can hope!! Lol

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Took my pkg to the Post Office yesterday, and they tell me it will arrive at its destination "up North" next Mon or Tues. Tried to fine what you wanted, but Hobby Lobby w as doing a restock and pulled them all from the shelves -- prbably getting ready to switch brands. Hope you can use the substitute. Also hope one particular item arrives all in one piece -- it's breakable and I hope I've packed it secure enough.

Quote Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
    I'll be glad when I get my SP name.
    Fayzer, you should have gotten your pals info days ago. If you still don't have it PM Lori.Good luck. Mary
    Mary

Well, my package is going out on Monday. I like to make something handmade and I'm finishing it up. But the rest of the package is pretty much all set...I've raided my stash. Found many fabrics and other fun things I hope she likes. She wasn't specific about the candy...so I'm kinda guessing on that! Laugh

Blog Entries
    My sps you should have your package by Monday. They went into the mail today!
    I collect Seraphim Angels!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
    Fayzer, you should have gotten your pals info days ago. If you still don't have it PM Lori.Good luck. Mary
    Lori said there was a mix up. I got her name last night. SP I will not be early with your gift, but, I will be on time since I got your name late. Funny that you and I are looking for the same colors!

Hey Faye! Glad Lori got it all fixed for you!
    I hope to have something made and my sp pkg in the mail on Monday. I've got to pick up one more thing.

My SP likes to cross stitch.
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

Blog Entries
    Have my package all put together but what I need from town. We are going tomorrow so Monday I should get my package out. Have no clues but that you all know my SP.
    Linda
    Happy Camper
    Retired and Loving It

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast