Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm

Wonderful items. Everyone is so creative in their packages.
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

Sibi, I will definitely keep Quiltymom in prayer. This must be such a hard time for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
    Received my package from Jami AKA Jami Mc Claugh, I don't believe I have ever seen a post from her and when I sent her a TU it shows that she has 0 posts... A new quilter.. She sent a lovely package, it did arrive like it went through a war, but believe everything was intact.... A Quilt book and magazine, lots of ideas from JOann's, some I hadn't seen.. A package of 3 Frixion Pens in colors, great for when I trace my embroidery... My memory is still fuzzy from my Procedure so will send a picture instead... Thanks so much Jami..1st picture is of Pixie playing with a crocheted mouse Jami made her, 2nd picture is of Pixie deciding everything was hers, and 3rd, is of all the great gifts from Jami...
    I'm glad you received your package ok. It took a long time, wonder what they did with it! I am glad your kitty Pixie liked her mousy! First time trying that pattern hope you enjoy your goodies!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamimclaugh View Post
    I'm glad you received your package ok. It took a long time, wonder what they did with it! I am glad your kitty Pixie liked her mousy! First time trying that pattern hope you enjoy your goodies!
    did the chocolate make it?

Quote Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
    Sibi, I will definitely keep Quiltymom in prayer. This must be such a hard time for her.
    Thanks so much! Her son is very ill....I hope she'll keep me updated on his status. He needs as many prayers as we can send up!
    Sylvia

Power Poster
    Quiltymom prayers for your son and family.

This is my wonderful package from Belfrybat. It arrived last week, but this month has been eventful, to say the least!

In this picture you can see the beautiful floral bag she made me, leaflets about the wild flowers of Texas and a fabulous stiletto - so pretty.

Name:  IMG_0874.JPG
Views: 109
Size:  1.47 MB

In this one is the rest of my amazing haul - Kaufman Hanky Panky fabric I asked for (with the fabric I got sent from Gaijin I think I now have enough to make the quilt - yay!). I also got two other pretty fabrics and some cream I wanted. On top of that, a McKenna Ryan pattern I asked for - very difficult, if not impossible to find here . There's a wonderful appliqué pattern book, Sewline pen set, notelets and something which really tickled me.............. Texan Santa fabric! I laughed when I saw the armadillo . The last time i was in Houston I brought back an armadillo in a cowboy boot (ornament), lol.

Name:  IMG_0881.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  1.57 MB

I forgot to photograph the purple 'Cutter Cubby' for holding your cutter and/or pencils. It was a marvellous and generous parcel Belfrybat. Thank you so much.
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Happy you liked everything, hope all is well with you

Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156 View Post
    Thank you Wanda Lou for the lovely package. I will use everything. She put all of this stuff in a little plastic photo case..sewing machine needles, mini note tablet, 2 little spools of thread with matching bobbins, matching seam ripper, threader, thimble, 2 fat quarters and a package of moda 2 1/2 inch squares. And a nice note. Thank you wanda lou. I will use everything and the little container will hold a couple of quilt blocks scissors thread everything Ill need to work on them and will fut in my purse. Thank you.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    Well I am also the happy SP of Wanda Lou! Just look!!!

Name:  sept sp 078.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  216.0 KB

If you look really close, you will see teeny blackbirds in the trees on the fabric!

Name:  sept sp 081.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  204.6 KB

An adorable pincushion... a golf tee with matching thread in my favorite colors

Name:  sept sp 082.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  86.2 KB

Some adult beverage accessories...VBG....a Mary Englebright note pad....wait there's more!

Name:  sept sp 083.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  88.1 KB

Glue stick, bobbins, binder clips, shout pad and the cutest little wooden clothes pin. I don't know if you can see it in the picture, but Wanda tied a bow on the black basket. It has given me ideas to decorate those baskets ( I have a ton of them) so you can look for some in future packages!!!

Wanda thank you so much. I loved everything!
    Darlene
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

Knitette -- glad you liked your goodies. It was a pleasure hunting them down for you.
    Err - just one question, was there only one Texas Santa strip or three? If only one, I'll hunt for the others and send them as I had planned on sending three in case you wanted them for borders or binding.
    Last edited by Belfrybat; 09-22-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 ... LastLast