Old 09-22-2013, 02:03 AM
Knitette

This is my wonderful package from Belfrybat. It arrived last week, but this month has been eventful, to say the least!

In this picture you can see the beautiful floral bag she made me, leaflets about the wild flowers of Texas and a fabulous stiletto - so pretty.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]437368[/ATTACH]

In this one is the rest of my amazing haul - Kaufman Hanky Panky fabric I asked for (with the fabric I got sent from Gaijin I think I now have enough to make the quilt - yay!). I also got two other pretty fabrics and some cream I wanted. On top of that, a McKenna Ryan pattern I asked for - very difficult, if not impossible to find here . There's a wonderful appliqué pattern book, Sewline pen set, notelets and something which really tickled me.............. Texan Santa fabric! I laughed when I saw the armadillo . The last time i was in Houston I brought back an armadillo in a cowboy boot (ornament), lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]437369[/ATTACH]

I forgot to photograph the purple 'Cutter Cubby' for holding your cutter and/or pencils. It was a marvellous and generous parcel Belfrybat. Thank you so much.
Attached Thumbnails img_0874.jpg   img_0881.jpg