Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST

Sign me up again for April. Spring may have sprung for many but here last night the heavens opened and we had a massive thunder and lightning storm which lasted for hours. I think summer is over boo hoo

My spring DQ just might have a leaf or two dropping here and there
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Blog Entries
    Lynnie, I guess it will be autumn for you! Whoever you get as a partner ... I'm certain she will be happy to accommodate you!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

oh yawn you guys it was 58 today. going to warm up to 62 over the next few days. front doors open all day.. fresh air.. frogs croaking all friggen night long.. yup it feels like spring to me. 35 in the morning but it warms up nicely here. I am knowing we need more snow or we will be in trouble here in these here woods but my heart says ok a little sun is good.. just come August I wont be wishing for a little warm and all those pine needles.

I wonder does anyone have any creative inspirations for this month they might post? colors? design concepts? I think it would be cool one time to all have the same concept but see what we all come out with. Like this month is a tree. everyone knows what trees look like but we all see trees.. differently. Wouldnt that be fun (hint hint Krystyna HINT bump in the rear HINT).. I am always going to Pinterest and if I make all I like well I wont have enough years of my life. grand inspiration however. I will take a challenge with my partner hows that? who wants to do the same challenge with each other and get as creative as we can get? if so hollar maybe we can partner up! (after the great one thinks on it) and I am READY for a challenge.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Krystyna you can count me in. Will give it a try

count me in for April DQ swap!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    I wonder does anyone have any creative inspirations for this month they might post? colors? design concepts? I think it would be cool one time to all have the same concept but see what we all come out with. Like this month is a tree. everyone knows what trees look like but we all see trees.. differently. Wouldnt that be fun (hint hint Krystyna HINT bump in the rear HINT).. I am always going to Pinterest and if I make all I like well I wont have enough years of my life. grand inspiration however. I will take a challenge with my partner hows that? who wants to do the same challenge with each other and get as creative as we can get? if so hollar maybe we can partner up! (after the great one thinks on it) and I am READY for a challenge.
    Wonderful idea, Linda, but I think we've wandered down this pine needle covered path before. In a nutshell, everyone here has different skill levels. Taking a theme ... like a tree ... might be a simple thing for some, but darn near impossible for others. While we didn't all use the same fabric, March was a Bit of Green ... and everyone did that differently. Soooooo .... I have a suggestion. Why not start a swap with an object interpretive theme? Then you can do trees, frogs, or whatever. I might even join!
    Krystyna

meme2ten

YES!!! Please sign me up for the April Doll Quilt Swap!!!

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking flowers, lots of flowers. Cleaning up some clutter last night and found my book on 3D quilts. Hint!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Onalee, was thinking of 3D, but I think I'm going Applique!!!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meme2ten View Post
    YES!!! Please sign me up for the April Doll Quilt Swap!!!
    Don't forget to send me a PM!!!
    Krystyna

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast