Old 03-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I wonder does anyone have any creative inspirations for this month they might post? colors? design concepts? I think it would be cool one time to all have the same concept but see what we all come out with. Like this month is a tree. everyone knows what trees look like but we all see trees.. differently. Wouldnt that be fun (hint hint Krystyna HINT bump in the rear HINT).. I am always going to Pinterest and if I make all I like well I wont have enough years of my life. grand inspiration however. I will take a challenge with my partner hows that? who wants to do the same challenge with each other and get as creative as we can get? if so hollar maybe we can partner up! (after the great one thinks on it) and I am READY for a challenge.
Wonderful idea, Linda, but I think we've wandered down this pine needle covered path before. In a nutshell, everyone here has different skill levels. Taking a theme ... like a tree ... might be a simple thing for some, but darn near impossible for others. While we didn't all use the same fabric, March was a Bit of Green ... and everyone did that differently. Soooooo .... I have a suggestion. Why not start a swap with an object interpretive theme? Then you can do trees, frogs, or whatever. I might even join!