Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST

K beautiful pictures, everyone looks so happy.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    Nancy...love the quilts but that baby is YUMMY! My DGD is almost 8 yrs old....I want a baby to hold!!!! I know how much you are enjoying her...don't babies smell wonderful?

Krystyna you look lovely..great pictures. Believe me I know how you felt that day...I have 2 sons..#1 son got married to soon to the wrong girl..I never cried so much as I did that day. He was still in college and only almost 21. Son #2 was smarter and waited until he was 26.

Now for a question..I have started my "Crazy Quilt"...I am loving it but how do you quilt a crazy quilt? Can I just tie it? I have been through about 10 books trying to see if I could find some intstruction! HELP!!!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    You can quilt it any way you want!! Stitch in the ditch, free motion, tied, tacked, Anything!! Let it speak to you, it will tell you what it wants. LOL
    Last edited by buslady; 04-22-2013 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
    Here is the wonderful little quilt from LJDugas -- isn't it so cute? Next is the one I sent her. And finally the reason why I'm so behind ......
    Lovely dquilts but the last picture is the most precious! Such a sweet picture!

Blog Entries
    I did not get mine done yet for my partner, she knows it also. I have it started and decided on what to do, but a little slow at the sewing machine, can't sit that long because of the back. It will be to her before long. I am hoping to get mailed by Wednesday before I leave town.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Love the DQ pictures AND the baby darling! And last but not least, Krystyna, pics of you and the wedding!

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Awww, Krystyna -- look at you with all your bling on. That's a nice picture of you and Blaze. I have found that it's not worth the worry when the kids take off and get married -- they all too soon come back, multiplied. Looks like you had a nice day. Hope you get a chance to put your feet up and go mindless for awhile. Then, back to the battle.

Thanks for all the compliments on the baby. Yes, I am enjoying her. The next youngest one is turning three already -- how fast they grow!!! Too bad we never realize that until we're grandparents.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
    -- how fast they grow!!! Too bad we never realize that until we're grandparents.
    I think it is because you are just plain old busy when you babaies are small but I sure remember the days with fondness. My youngest are 7 so I still have some littler ones just no babies in the house, only when the grand baby visits. Most of my grand children live too far away so I have only held one.that does make me sad and also I can not be there when my son or daughter and their spouse need me.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    The wedding was wonderful but I cried my way through half a box of tissues before the ceremony even started! Waiting for pix to come from the photographer, but here are a few I got ...

Attachment 409437

Attachment 409438

And last but not least ... mom and her son in the apartment before he left for the church ... a little sad that we didn't send him off from our home in Long Beach, but that didn't dampen the happiness. Awful photo of me.

Attachment 409439
    Very nice looking young man!!! hummmm wonder where he gets his good looks. LOL!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Dearest Krystyna,

It is so good to see a picture of you, now when I think of you or see your posts I have a face to connect to go with them. Handsome son you have there. Love your dress and jewelry.
    Kitsy

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 ... LastLast