Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st

Hoping my SS won't know it is me sending them their SS package
    Blog Entries
    Even though I am not finished with my May DQ yet I want
    in on the June.

So I am sending my pm now.
    Louise - Expecting Ya-ya to be in April 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnie25 View Post
    sign me up for June Krystyna...now what happens in June in the southern hemisphere apart from AFL football and the fact that it's COLD !!! SendingPM
    Hi Lynnie,
    I love AFL football. Go CATS and Kangaroos. I have to cheer both teams. LOL.

I am in again for June. So many choices. Weddings, graduations, summertime activities, etc. Hmmm will have to think about this one.

Oh by the way....Lynnie and I bought these templates at the quilt show. They are made by www.fliplak.com. I made one up in the fan pattern and showed it to my quilt class. They were all amazed and thought it was so neat. But they are not sold anywhere in the USA.Name:  DSC_0084.JPG
Views: 439
Size:  632.1 KB It was fun to do. I have a circle chain one that I am going to play with next. Lynnie bought three different ones. Maybe she will show them?????? HINT!

Barb
    PS This square if from the quilt that we are making in my quilt class. It is called the ABC of quilting. It is a free pattern on lynbrown.com site. We are now up to letter J. It will take the whole year to do.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    I sent K a PM not sure she got it... will resend....
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    Hi Lynnie,
    I love AFL football. Go CATS and Kangaroos. I have to cheer both teams. LOL. - Both teams got beaten this weekend But went and watched the Hawks play yesterday...Go Buddy and Cyril

Oh by the way....Lynnie and I bought these templates at the quilt show. They are made by www.fliplak.com. I made one up in the fan pattern and showed it to my quilt class. They were all amazed and thought it was so neat. But they are not sold anywhere in the USA.Name:  DSC_0084.JPG
Views: 439
Size:  632.1 KB It was fun to do. I have a circle chain one that I am going to play with next. Lynnie bought three different ones. Maybe she will show them?????? HINT!
    Oh gosh I will find the templates and have a play this week. The fan ones look great, did you find it easy to do with the iron on interfacing?
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Blog Entries
    wow, a new swap offered already, I'm IN.... and will be starting on Monday..Jacie

Sent you a PM. Would love to join the swap.

Blog Entries
    I'm in! Yea for June!

Blog Entries

Me too

Add me to the June swap
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Hoping my SS won't know it is me sending them their SS package
    Blog Entries
    I have SEVERAL ideas to use, might even combine them
    all into one dq.
    Louise - Expecting Ya-ya to be in April 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Blog Entries
    I sent in my Pm last week!!! (I Hope I did)
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast