Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st

Blog Entries
    BuzzinBumble, thank you!!! I was searching the wrong blog. I knew it had to be me BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!~!! Krystyna, you do beautiful work.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Thanks, ladies! Brenda!!! No peeking!!! I mean it!!!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    listen, krystyna, i think you need to give that dq to me. just tell brenda you got confused and thought it was supposed to go to your may partner. then i will have 2 gorgeous k originals! yeah, i like that idea!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Love those key and heart earrings. Oh, and the quilt is stupendous!
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Krystyna, you posted photos of Daisy Mae and Brenda's Miss Daisy on your Textile Obsession blog.
    I was wondering....is your Daisy Mae our Pip's long lost sister?
    I'm only half kidding because she sure looks like she is to me! Pip was confiscated from a puppy mill a little over 2 years ago and we adopted her in Ohio, near Toledo. I've put your picture of your little Daisy Mae in her cute little dress alongside pics of Pip for you to see.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lara B.
    ... My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide.

http://www.buzzinbumble.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble View Post
    Krystyna, you posted photos of Daisy Mae and Brenda's Miss Daisy on your Textile Obsession blog.
    I was wondering....is your Daisy Mae our Pip's long lost sister?
    I'm only half kidding because she sure looks like she is to me! Pip was confiscated from a puppy mill a little over 2 years ago and we adopted her in Ohio, near Toledo. I've put your picture of your little Daisy Mae in her cute little dress alongside pics of Pip for you to see.

Holy mackerel, Lara! They could be sisters! Do you know what Pip is? My best bet for Daisy is chihuahua and some sort of terrier. She was a rescue also. They found her on the street in Queens - a borough of New York City -- and she was so fearful. Now she is my shadow. I just love my little girl. Daisy now has a puppy cut for the summer.
    Krystyna

OMG that could be sweet little Daisy Mae's relative!! Pip is also very cute!! Krystyna has that sweet little thing spoiled rotten hahah.
    Brenda

Nancia~don't make me come over there.....
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    listen, krystyna, i think you need to give that dq to me. just tell brenda you got confused and thought it was supposed to go to your may partner. then i will have 2 gorgeous k originals! yeah, i like that idea!!
    I think you two have been out in the sun and heat too long. You've gotten delirious.

Speaking of delirious, my husband works outside and yesterday was brutal for this man who sweats when it's over 40 degrees. He came home and decided to go to the beach side dog park where they have an ICE cold shower. When he came back he was so out of it that I thought he had been drinking. He was angry, babbling and staggering a little. Alarming to say the least. This morning he was back to normal and I was able to talk to him and suggest that today he might just come home, have a TEPID shower HERE, and then a little nap. He agreed, admitting that the ice cold shower wasn't the best idea. Whew! Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    brenda== i'm going to beat you to it! if k sends it to you, i'll just come over to your house and get it! do you have an alarm system? you might need to give me the code.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 ... LastLast