Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st

I finally got my Doll Quilt in the mail yesterday for Denise. Just realized that the label isn't on it, it's in my sewing room. Sorry Denise, it was a senior moment.

Blog Entries
    Lots of those senior moments going around these days!

Gail, I hope you and Rosemary are going to sign up for July ... hint hint hint.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    I recieved the most Awesome quilt from Dragonfly Nana seems great minds thought alike. I took pictures just need to get them from camera to lap top then I will post!!! Thankyou again Paula great job!!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    I just received the most beautiful quilt from Just a Quilter Connie Haag, most beautiful material, will post a picture tonight or tomorrow..
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Blog Entries
    I'm not good at pics yet new camera. This pretty quilt speaks fot its self. Frone Dragonfly Nana (Paula) Also really love the bright FQs, can always use a colorful note pad too!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

oh gosh, love the summer quilt and flip flops (as I sit here typing this with rain teeming down outside)

QuiltyLouise, I wish I could send some of this rain to Colarado to extinguish those awful wildfires we are seeing on our TV news. Mother Nature's turmoil is just so sad to see and my heart goes out to all those people displaced by loss of homes and lives.
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Blog Entries
    Quiltymom - your quilt is so cute. It looks like the perfect place for a vacation did it come with the address and a GPS?

Well I am cramming for a Certification Exam for tomorrow so I am just taking a moment to get a drink and stretch my legs but both of my June DQs arrived today and I couldn't wait to share them (in pictures anyway) with all of you. The first one is from eagleoneowl2u2 and it so full of intricate pinwheels block and beautiful quilting (I just love the owl in the middle) and the colors are my favorites. The second one is from mooretll and it is so Tam...Moo (the Moo Cow is so cute and I love the Angel windchime you sent too.) - it is me as my hubby says I am country to the bone so pinwheels (in the Texas wind) are perfect and the tales of picking the veggies, or stopping at the market for farmers selling their homegrown treasures and gathering the eggs are things I remember as well so ladies, thanks to both of you so very much for the beatiful quilts - I will treasure them always! Have a Blessed Day!Name:  2012 June Quilts 001.JPG
Views: 132
Size:  1.32 MBAttachment 345511Name:  2012 June Quilts 003.JPG
Views: 141
Size:  1.40 MBName:  2012 June Quilts 004.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  1.10 MB
    Last edited by Tam...Moo; 06-29-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Blog Entries
    Here is my Quilt from Just a Quilter ( Connie).. It's gold, cream and dark brown... really pretty... have the perfect table for it...She machine quilted it...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

QuiltyMom, you are very welcome. So glad you like it. Thanks for being so patient with me this month.
    I'm in Virginia Beach and I have a spare room -so give me a shout if you are coming this way!

Tam Moo...those are just adorable.
    Ladybug....can I borrow that - for life!
    Last edited by Dragonfly Nana; 06-29-2012 at 03:21 PM.
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Blog Entries
    Some more real cuties. Love them girls. Really like that pinwheel one. Or maybe it was the hexagon one, no those flip flops were real adorable also, oh heck all of them I have seen all month long.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast