Old 06-29-2012, 02:35 PM
Tam...Moo

Quiltymom - your quilt is so cute. It looks like the perfect place for a vacation did it come with the address and a GPS?

Well I am cramming for a Certification Exam for tomorrow so I am just taking a moment to get a drink and stretch my legs but both of my June DQs arrived today and I couldn't wait to share them (in pictures anyway) with all of you. The first one is from eagleoneowl2u2 and it so full of intricate pinwheels block and beautiful quilting (I just love the owl in the middle) and the colors are my favorites. The second one is from mooretll and it is so Tam...Moo (the Moo Cow is so cute and I love the Angel windchime you sent too.) - it is me as my hubby says I am country to the bone so pinwheels (in the Texas wind) are perfect and the tales of picking the veggies, or stopping at the market for farmers selling their homegrown treasures and gathering the eggs are things I remember as well so ladies, thanks to both of you so very much for the beatiful quilts - I will treasure them always! Have a Blessed Day![ATTACH=CONFIG]345508[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]345511[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]345512[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]345513[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 2012-june-quilts-001.jpg   2012-june-quilts-003.jpg   2012-june-quilts-004.jpg  

Last edited by Tam...Moo; 06-29-2012 at 02:54 PM.