Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 52 61 62 63 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
    QuiltyMom, you are very welcome. So glad you like it. Thanks for being so patient with me this month.
    I'm in Virginia Beach and I have a spare room -so give me a shout if you are coming this way!

Tam Moo...those are just adorable.
    Ladybug....can I borrow that - for life!
    I would love it if I do I'll let you know thank's for the wonderful offer!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    So happy you liked the dq. Thank you thanks for the picture on the board
    just a quilter

Blog Entries
    The flip flops, how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just a quilter

Blog Entries
    y'all have done such a nice job! every one i've seen has been wonderful! from cute cows, to flipflops and hexie and pinwheels and an owl! so well done, ladies!!
    Last edited by nancia; 06-29-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

I am so glad that you liked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam...Moo View Post
    Quiltymom - your quilt is so cute. It looks like the perfect place for a vacation did it come with the address and a GPS?

Well I am cramming for a Certification Exam for tomorrow so I am just taking a moment to get a drink and stretch my legs but both of my June DQs arrived today and I couldn't wait to share them (in pictures anyway) with all of you. The first one is from eagleoneowl2u2 and it so full of intricate pinwheels block and beautiful quilting (I just love the owl in the middle) and the colors are my favorites. The second one is from mooretll and it is so Tam...Moo (the Moo Cow is so cute and I love the Angel windchime you sent too.) - it is me as my hubby says I am country to the bone so pinwheels (in the Texas wind) are perfect and the tales of picking the veggies, or stopping at the market for farmers selling their homegrown treasures and gathering the eggs are things I remember as well so ladies, thanks to both of you so very much for the beatiful quilts - I will treasure them always! Have a Blessed Day!Attachment 345508Attachment 345511Attachment 345512Attachment 345513
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Blog Entries
    Paula (Dragonfly Nana) - you did it again! What a cute quilt that is! Sue you are soooo lucky. Hope you two enjoyed getting to know each other.

Tammy, wishing you lots of luck on your certification test. I'm sure you'll fly through it! Great quilts you received.
    Eagleoneowl2u2 did such a sweet job of quilting!
    Moortll really captured the country girl in you.
    Both are beauties!

Ladybug, what a sweet quilt from Just a Quilter. I don't think I'd be brave enough to try piecing something like that!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Paula (Dragonfly Nana) - you did it again! What a cute quilt that is! Sue you are soooo lucky. Hope you two enjoyed getting to know each other.

Tammy, wishing you lots of luck on your certification test. I'm sure you'll fly through it! Great quilts you received.
    Eagleoneowl2u2 did such a sweet job of quilting!
    Moortll really captured the country girl in you.
    Both are beauties!

Ladybug, what a sweet quilt from Just a Quilter. I don't think I'd be brave enough to try piecing something like that!
    I know I enjoyed it!!!!

Krystna sent you a PM yesterday!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Junior Member Happy Cat Quilter's Avatar
    So many beautiful little quilts!
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
    I'm not good at pics yet new camera. This pretty quilt speaks fot its self. Frone Dragonfly Nana (Paula) Also really love the bright FQs, can always use a colorful note pad too!!!
    Wow, makes you want to go to the Beach! Nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
    I would love it if I do I'll let you know thank's for the wonderful offer!!!
    Anytime - we are simple people and we enjoy visitors. I loved getting to know you. KIT
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 52 61 62 63 72 ... LastLast