Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 49 58 59 60 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue

Thanks for your nice comments. I found this Americana panel and fussy-cut several of the little pictures out. I liked the theme, too, and had fun quilting it.

So many lovely quilts being swapped. Little quilts are fun any way you look at it!
    jillnjo

Wow, what amazing little quilts have come in - there will be some pretties displayed this July 4th for sure.

Gosh you only have to log out for a few hours and the little quilts flood in - this morning is walking group morning but it is raining so our little group walked from the car a short distance to the coffee shop - I now feel so refreshed and ready to spend the day sewing
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnie25 View Post
    - this morning is walking group morning but it is raining so our little group walked from the car a short distance to the coffee shop - I now feel so refreshed and ready to spend the day sewing
    LOL Lynnie I keep forgetting it is winter there.
    Anna Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble View Post
    Anna your patriotic star is simply wonderful! Very pretty primitive colors. You are really good at the binding too I see.
    Sharon... Did you already get into that box of Buncha Crunch? LOL
    Lara thank you for your kind words.
    and yes I also noticed the box was popped open. Sharon enjoy!
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Annaquilts and Jillnjo - what wonderful quilts! I just love them!

Mamaskeeto, your mention of Ellis Island prodded an interesting memory back to life. I think that everyone who went through there arrived either by steerage or third class. After listening to all the "when I was a little girl" stories from my mom (you know - walking 150 miles to school, eating shoe leather soup) I wanted to get her name on the commemorative wall when they were re-opening. She said, "Oh no. We didn't come through Ellis Island. We had a cabin." What???!!!! Seriously??? Kinda blew those "I had to sleep in a suitcase" stories out of the water.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamaskeeto View Post
    Okay I have a question. How do I leave feedback. I looked it up under the help section and found the feedback tab but no tab that says submit feedback as instructed.
    I didn't see if anyone answered this. If you look at the where the avatar is in a post you see the feedback score. It is a green number ( well it is on my computer) Click on that number and a screen will pop up. Look over to the right of the screen and there will be a place to leave feedback.
    I promise not to buy any more fabric until I see something I really like. Or it's on sale. Or I think it might match something.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm. Mine are blue!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Hmmm. Mine are blue!
    People often see green and blue differently.
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

I missed commenting on annaquilts quilt to lovestoquilt (wow, lotta quilts in there, lol) and I meant to! I always love the vintage look and this one has some gorgeous fabric! But what I really like is your quilting....very,very nice!
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Quote Originally Posted by jillnjo View Post
    Here is the quilt that I made for Jarenie. She has received it and ask me to post a picture.Attachment 421318
    I lOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lil quilt. Simple in design but sooooo effective. Says it all!

Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 49 58 59 60 69 ... LastLast